WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys how can i stop the autobouquets updating the old sky bouquets, foolishly i didnt do this at install, all im running on my box is FTA and IPTV.

This is something I plan to add to the setup so you can do it easily, but in the meantime:

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers
  1. Set Sky UK to No
  2. Set Freesat UK to yes
  3. Set Freesat UK: Area to your own region
  4. Then set the next 5 settings as follows
    Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes
Save with the green button and then do a scan from the menu.

Feel free to mess about with the settings to fit your needs best.

cant get picons mate.any idea.btw works great thanks
Green button -> Green button -> Picons -> enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.220x132-220x132.light.on.transparent_2018-06-02

I uploaded them last night. As of today they get installed as standard like previous WooshBuild versions.

just goes into a loop of info some of it saying cant create.turn box off is only way out.do I select box or usb to install because when I select usb it does this

worked when selected box instead of usb(hdd)
I will have a play. It is the standard IPK from picons.eu with nothing changed so should be OK but will look.

Green button -> Green button -> Picons -> enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.220x132-220x132.light.on.transparent_2018-06-02

I uploaded them last night. As of today they get installed as standard like previous WooshBuild versions.

My Zgemma H2H box goes black after I go green button green button.
Same if I go Portal -> WB COnfig -> Change Skins

Any ideas thanks

Blue button -> System -> Skin

Same place, different way.

No Skin available goes black though when going into the download plugins list.

Thanks so I have no skins - I remember during install/setup it had SkyQ etc - do I need to reinstall these manually? Picons as well

If you selected skyQ then you have the skyQ skin installed. If you setup before this morning then you will need to add the picons if you want them.

The alternative is to just reflash and run through setup again. This will bring everything I have done today up to date.

If you selected skyQ then you have the skyQ skin installed. If you setup before this morning then you will need to add the picons if you want them.

The alternative is to just reflash and run through setup again. This will bring everything I have done today up to date.

Thanks SkyQ installed - do you have a link to picons? Nearly got it how I want it - not wanting to reflash again ;)

Hi

I finally got this installed, thank you for your hard work the results are amazing. When I said finally it was the web thing as the box name would not connect (mutant51) and typing the ip address also failed. The method I used was windows file explorer and typed the ip address into the quick access bar.

Two things make the box crash:-

· Multi- boot

· Create an image back-up via blue button

These are not a problem for me but perhaps could be for others. The multi boot worked before both vix and ATV, however prior to installing wooshbuild I did complete an image back- up (vix) perhaps this is the issue.

Thank you ever so much for making my life so much easier, you must have the patience of a saint and a thick skin to boot

Mutant51 – Saegate int hdd -

Two things make the box crash:-
· Multi- boot
· Create an image back-up via blue button
Thanks for the info. I will look into this as none of those parts are touched by Infinity so should work regardless of openATV on it's own or with Infinity running.

How do I reproduce the problem please? Including button presses and USB device being plugged in etc.

Thanks in advance

Flashed the new build on to my zgemma h2s one thing tho. I turned it off and switched it back on from the white button on the back and now the front display says boot but the box loads up fine and runs fine. So I don't know what's wrong with the display looks like it's froze. Any ideas

Select Satellite. Then add your IPTV as normal.

Infinity setup can't do your IPTV so it is just a case of me finding the correct wording to make it clear.

Hi crosspeg epg doesnt seem to be populating my sat channels properly . When i say sat channels i mean the premium ones but just noticed that 4hd isnt populating either .Any ideas?

Just installed this today on my zgemma h2s with multi-lnb setup and iptv service: really impressed by the simplicity of the whole process and the way the system looks and works.
Slight issue encountered when switching between channels broadcasting with different resolution: the box crashed on me already twice

Do I need to clear the cache or tune some settings? I've disabled the automatic resolution in the video settings and that seemed to fix the issue: any other suggestion?
That isn't an Infinity thing causing that. I noticed that some VOD content at 60hz wouldn't display properly on my TV or flickered badly before showing up. By selecting only 50hz and not auto it stopped this from happening.

Just installing this now, had wb7 and flashed online to openatv, went through the setup and step 5 is telling me to flash to open atv again. Am I wrong in thinking this will bring me back to the start again?

Just installing this now, had wb7 and flashed online to openatv, went through the setup and step 5 is telling me to flash to open atv again. Am I wrong in thinking this will bring me back to the start again?

You are reading it wrong mate, you need to expand step 5 and it will give you the next steps:

"Once everything is setup, you will see the above screen. If you are using satellite or cable, pressing OK will start a channel scan. If you have chosen IPTV only, you will see a message telling your everything is setup.

Press OK. At this point you will be asked if you want to setup your screen position. This is advisable as all TVs are different. This is a simple way to position your screen using simple on screen instructions.

Finally, your box will restart twice.. WooshBuild Infinity is now setup, as it your box.

If you are using satellite or cable you TV should be on a TV station. If you are going to use only IPTV this is the point where you need to set that up using instructions from your provider.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back