Wooshbuild Support Thread

Just done this and updated files. Pressing blue button causes box to still crash and restart! Any ideas why?
Same here done this afternoons on a friends star 2s and done the same

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ever since the last update I can't get the EPG to work correctly? I have deleted it and reloaded it but I am still missing 50% of the channel information

Anyone?

ever since the last update I can't get the EPG to work correctly? I have deleted it and reloaded it but I am still missing 50% of the channel information

Anyone?

Did you delete the EPG using the option in WB Config (v1.037 I think it was added to) latest version is 1.039

IMPORTANT
As this thread now supports boxes from different manufacturers, please when posting a question can you include:
  1. the box you are talking about
  2. what the problem is
  3. what steps you have taken to try and resolve it yourself
  4. what error messages (if any) you receive
  5. have you re-flashed WooshBuild from WB Config?
By re-flashing WooshBuild and testing if you issue has gone BEFORE restoring your settings can prove it is or isn't your settings. It takes 5 minutes or so and can save a lot of back and forth of questions and answers. Remember to backup your line and settings BEFORE you flash.

The more information you give, the more we can help.

hi i have a zgemma star s box and trying to install wooshbuild version 5 , ive tried three different usb sticks and all are just booting , none are flashing , ive tried the formatting guide a few pages back and also holding the power button on the front , ive also had the usb stick both in front and back and cant get any of them to flash , anyone any ideas ??

thanks in advance

Make sure that when you extract the contents of the BaseBuild zip file that you only copy across the folder called zgemma to the usb stick.

Contents of usb should be

zgemma
---------sh1
---------4 or 5 files

The 2S prefers the rear USB port to flash from. One thing with this is when you are asked to remove the USB stick and insert the other one to give it at least 5 seconds before inserting the other stick.

Hi,

I have flashed my box and it seems to be working ok.

I have an n line that was sent to me via email.

It wasn't an attachment just a code.

How can I create a file to put it on the USB stick?

Thanks

If the details you were sent look something like:
N: sid5411.server.org 18000 username pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
or C: sid5411.server.org 18000 username pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
You need to create a file called CCcam.cfg file, paste your details in and then save the file on to your Flash USB Stick

If the details you were sent look something ilke:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = quickness.server.net 56845 username pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
You need to create a file called newcamd.list file, paste your details in, save the file and copy it to your Flash USB Stick

The files are simply text files with a different extension to .txt. I have attached a zip file to this post with both files in for you. Open the file you need and paste your details in and copy to a USB.
Put the USB in the front of the box and run the USB Cam importer. It should find your line and do the rest.

If your line didn't work, please compare the details you have put in the file against the examples above.

Be careful of Windows adding a hidden .txt to the end of the filename if you make your own file. The FAQs (link in first post) explains about this and how to turn hidden extensions on so you can see if windows has broken it.

Attachments

• empty_line_files.zip
    216 bytes · Views: 51
Last edited:
UPDATE:

I have just added the latest picon set available to WooshBuild. These are the picons you see when you press the OK button (or might have them on your EPG too)

Please remove any previous picons you have installed before adding these. (Green button -> Red button -> Picons -> highlight picon set and press OK to remove).

You will find the new ones in the plugins -> picons and are the srp-full.220x132-220x132 set.
Software updates should now update as and when I upload new one.

Hello there.
I'm a bit of a newbie to all this stuff, but have installed V5 on 1 h2s & 1 h5.2s. Both running fine. I am delighted with this & will install on any boxes I get, in the future.
Just three questions:
Will you have a version for vu+ solo2, & vu solo se, anytime soon?
Is there a way to add more services to IPTV?
Do you have a, "donations kindly accepted" box?
You deserve to get some sort of payment for your work.
Thank you.

WooshBuild TV bouquet.
WooshBuild v5 - WB Config v1.039 or higher

We have sent out a system message to all the boxes running WooshBuild v5 and you "should" see a popup message the net time you restart your box. To view this system message, please open WB Config, highligh "Enable System messages" and press the OK button.

It tells you about the WooshBuild TV bouquet.

To find the WooshBuild TV bouquet:
Press the EPG button. This will either show you toppicks (pretty pictures) or the default EPG screen. If you see toppicks, press the OK button once.

Now you are on the EPG screen, press the < Prev button on your remote to move backwards through the tabs until you see WooshBuild_TV.

In here are some work around channels for the missing ones.
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports 1 for those in RoI
Sky Sp NewsHQ
Sky Atlantic +1 (Atlantic has gone)
Comedy Xtra
TCM+1 (TCM gone I think)
Fox
Sky Living +1

Eurosports 1 and 2 have gone

No one knows if they will come back at the moment or if more will go but please don't post speculation, links to other threads. No one knows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mate down the pub said he overheard the barmaid talking to the chap with the scabby dog, you know the one.... well he said his dog said the dog who's arse he sniffs said while he was humping the postman's leg overheard a Sky engineer who was fitting SkyQ dish was on the phone to to someone. Well that someone, we won't name names knows the guy at Sky responsible for the loss of channels.... Now, don't tell anyone but he said he is now on holiday somewhere, didn't say where, and he is blocking the channels with a Frisbee by throwing it so far in the air that it blocks the signal to everyone's sat dish. Honest! that is what is happening., the bloke is a Frisbee world champion so must be true.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Followed your instructions and its sorted. Thankyou for doing this wooshman. I don't really bother with Atlantic or sky news but its still good to no there is now a work around so thanks again

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

Hi, on an H.2S running Wooshbuild v5.003, if I have it configured to my correct region (N.West), how do I get to watch the Irish channels (RTE1,2 etc).

If I set the region to ROI, I get them, but I just want to watch them occasionally.I'm sure they used to be on channel 14X or 16X, maybe not?

Also, my WB config says it is v1.017, but post 2 of this thread says v1.037 is the latest - how do I update?

Thanks, and apologies if this information is somewhere else, I have had a look!

Back