Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you can connect to the box via your computer network (or FTP if you really feel the need)
open the folder called harddisk (even if you have a USB stick plugged in as your main storage)
and look for the folder name of the box manufacturer.

zgemma, vuplus, formuler1, edision etc

Copy that folder from the box to your computer and put the complete folder onto a spare USB stick.

Turn off your box, insert it into a USB port and turn the box on. Then flash as normal (like BaseBuild) but you may have to press the front power button depending on your box.

Thanks wooshman. I'll give it a try. If all else fails i'll just have to flash basebuild and start all over....ugh

If you can connect to the box via your computer network (or FTP if you really feel the need)
open the folder called harddisk (even if you have a USB stick plugged in as your main storage)
and look for the folder name of the box manufacturer.

zgemma, vuplus, formuler1, edision etc

Copy that folder from the box to your computer and put the complete folder onto a spare USB stick.

Turn off your box, insert it into a USB port and turn the box on. Then flash as normal (like BaseBuild) but you may have to press the front power button depending on your box.
I'm all back up and running now, including the IPTV setup. You have made the reflash so easy, not sure why some people seem fazed by it. Thanks again Woosh.

Hi Wooshman and thanks for your excellent images quick question I have updated to latest build V7 backed it all up line ect all good but in info panel it's showing V6.1 this is a H2H Zgemma within wb config re-flash update wooshbuild it's saying confirm flash to latest version I did this and restored from backup but still showing V6.1 is this right

I'm back!! trying to flash V7 but its saying that i do not have enough space on my hdd. I know that i have plenty of space........anyone got any idea how to fix this please??

Hi Wooshman and thanks for your excellent images quick question I have updated to latest build V7 backed it all up line ect all good but in info panel it's showing V6.1 this is a H2H Zgemma within wb config re-flash update wooshbuild it's saying confirm flash to latest version I did this and restored from backup but still showing V6.1 is this right
Yeah all that means is its openatv 6.1 - wooshbuild v7 is built using 6.1

Your USB device you want to use for storage isn't being seen as media/hdd

If flashing from baseBuild (and basebuild is running)
remove the USB stick you flashed with, turn the box off, then back on again (WITHOUT any usb plugged in)
Once booted follow the screen instructions. When it says remove and insert USB, you just insert the USB you want to use for storage and wait 5 seconds.

Unfortunately I updated the software and couldn’t boot. I had no backup (my bad) so restarted with basebuild. All ok and got my IPTV settings reconfigured. One small detail though. I want to use my line and show just the available channels eg BT sports as I had it previously. At the moment I either have fta or all the channels, many of which are no longer available (sky channels). Sorry, it is probably simple but how do I configure this.
Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately I updated the software and couldn’t boot. I had no backup (my bad) so restarted with basebuild. All ok and got my IPTV settings reconfigured. One small detail though. I want to use my line and show just the available channels eg BT sports as I had it previously. At the moment I either have fta or all the channels, many of which are no longer available (sky channels). Sorry, it is probably simple but how do I configure this.
Thanks in advance!

Reminder

It appears, like you say, there is a bad update causing this. Bad isn't really the right word, but bad in terms of you don't want it.

DO NOT run software updates at present until further notice
even though it says safe to do so.

It is possible that this will be resolved by openATV but if not all images will need updating. This will apply to any image using OpenATV 6.1, not just WB.

We will sit tight for a little while and see what the outcome is.

Now another problem. have re flashed. All ok. Installed my iptv but cannot see any of the bouquets etc. Anyone got an idea how to find them please? pretty please

Now another problem. have re flashed. All ok. Installed my iptv but cannot see any of the bouquets etc. Anyone got an idea how to find them please? pretty please
IPTV isn't covered by this thread. This is something extra WB doesn't cover

But try the tv button and then the up button to take you to the bottom of the bouquet list.

No more IPTV question please

Hi Makido, Installed iptv the usual way, m3u, same as i have always done. tried Gui re stRT. Still the same. When i bring up the epg on the top of the page it shows 28.2E bouquets. This is nothing like i have ever seen before

Hi wooshamn. if i press the tv button all my bouquets are there. Just not there when pushing epg. I know its not really covered on here but just thought someone may have come accross this problem before or somebody knew how to sort it out

Back