Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi wooshamn. if i press the tv button all my bouquets are there. Just not there when pushing epg. I know its not really covered on here but just thought someone may have come accross this problem before or somebody knew how to sort it out
If they are listed on the TV button then they are there when you press the EPG button. Use the Prev / Next buttons to move through bouquets

Last edited:
Unable to find RYTEC Virgin U.K in XMLTV PROVIDERS on Wooshbuild 7,
I've tried updating the RYTEC PROVIDERS but its still not there.
upload_2017-11-24_14-4-25.png
Tick them all, save and do a manual scan.

The EPG Import plugin changed the way it is laid out and what you need to select. Sky and VM come under the same branch now.

wooshman when I put my usb in the box its to do a complete backup /blue button/ complete backup/green button usb/ its saying not found then underneath it says needs file (backupstick or backupstick.txt on the usb is this correct and were would I get the file from thanks from gray

What exactly does the option in wooshbuild config do enable or disable top picks?
Enabled/disabled i have top picks taking up vital space on the epg screen etc. in the freeview skin.

Luckily I am in the experimenting stage with my new H2H but as woosh mentioned the latest updates bricking the boxes (well stuck on boot) a re-flash is obviously resolving it but won't update again to further notice

Hi,

Just updated to the new version and all looked OK, till I imported my saved settings. Now when I go into autobouqet it states I have the choice of HD, FTA, etc., but when I try to alter that I only have the options of 'yes' or 'no'.

I've tried to go into the WB plugin but whichever option I choose just takes me back to the TVs screen, so I can't even re-flash.

Just tried a restart and now it's stuck in 'boot' with nothing happening. As a last resort tried turning it off st the back, but it just comes back stuck in 'boot'.

Any advice please?

Thanks.

Hi,

Just updated to the new version and all looked OK, till I imported my saved settings. Now when I go into autobouqet it states I have the choice of HD, FTA, etc., but when I try to alter that I only have the options of 'yes' or 'no'.

I've tried to go into the WB plugin but whichever option I choose just takes me back to the TVs screen, so I can't even re-flash.

Just tried a restart and now it's stuck in 'boot' with nothing happening. As a last resort tried turning it off st the back, but it just comes back stuck in 'boot'.

Any advice please?

Thanks.
how did you first flash the box you havnt left the usb in the back with the wb7 file on have you

I always seem to mess this up, and I don't know why.

I had my line info on my USB, with the zgemma folder (not inside).. and after flashing I don't know how to apply my line information, I thought it would do it automatically but I can never work it out.

In Softcam I can't find anywhere to import line info from USB so seems like I'm gonna have to ftp it, which is fine, but I've got 3 others boxes to update, if someone can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Also to backup settings so I don't have to configure providers and all that lot, how do I do it? I thought I'd done it before reflashing, I chose backup settings after pressing blue, but after I flashed W7 and then went to restore, nothing was found. Does the flashing delete the backup? If so.. what do I do to keep the settings?

Hi,

I had saved an image, although an old version 5 of WB, so just flashed that image and now using WB to update to version 6 and take it from there; so fingers crossed.

Should have read the posts on the previous page!!!

Thanks.

I always seem to mess this up, and I don't know why.

I had my line info on my USB, with the zgemma folder (not inside).. and after flashing I don't know how to apply my line information, I thought it would do it automatically but I can never work it out.

In Softcam I can't find anywhere to import line info from USB so seems like I'm gonna have to ftp it, which is fine, but I've got 3 others boxes to update, if someone can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Also to backup settings so I don't have to configure providers and all that lot, how do I do it? I thought I'd done it before reflashing, I chose backup settings after pressing blue, but after I flashed W7 and then went to restore, nothing was found. Does the flashing delete the backup? If so.. what do I do to keep the settings?
go to green button/ wb config /usb cam importer

wooshman when I put my usb in the box its to do a complete backup /blue button/ complete backup/green button usb/ its saying not found then underneath it says needs file (backupstick or backupstick.txt on the usb is this correct and were would I get the file from thanks from gray
Just create an empty text file called backupstick.txt on the USB stick and it will work.

What exactly does the option in wooshbuild config do enable or disable top picks?
Enabled/disabled i have top picks taking up vital space on the epg screen etc. in the freeview skin.
Toppicks being turned on will turn on the bouquet preview screen. I will re-word it in wb config. I have a bit on my plate at the moment but will be done.

It has already been decided that a second skin without the toppicks images will be available. As soon as chabs has done I will upload into the skins section

Just create an empty text file called backupstick.txt on the USB stick and it will work.
done now thaks but what I wanted to ask was since updating to wb7 when I go to autobouqetmaker/configure/ my scan is set for 7 in a morning/daily /but when I go to green button/ epg importer/ my time is set to 7.45 in a morning/always is this correct/ not changed anything since the new flash/ and everything seems to be working fine thanks

A bouquet scan and EPG scan are two different types of scan. One scans for new channels / channel changes, the second updates the EPG. I have always set the channel scan before the epg scan.

Set them to whatever time you want.

Done this on a formatted USB and when selecting media/usb it's just empty where it says select a line to import.
so your line isn't called CCcam.cfg, newcamd.list or oscam.server. In fact, it isn't called anything ending in one of those extensions. Or you didn't give it long enough to see the usb stick before trying to import.

Make sure you have show file extensions enabled on your computer so you are sure it doesn't have a hidden .txt at the end of it.

Toppicks being turned on will turn on the bouquet preview screen. I will re-word it in wb config. I have a bit on my plate at the moment but will be done.

It has already been decided that a second skin without the toppicks images will be available. As soon as chabs has done I will upload into the skins section
Nice one.

Back