Wooshbuild Support Thread

Not sure if this belongs on this forum .. 1st mistake was giving the Mrs the remote!
Last night we were watching ITV on IPTV while recording a programme on BBC through Satellite.
The Mrs went into recordings and pressed play on a previously recorded programme then the box crashed and didn't recover, just kept booting to 49 then crashing again.
None of my backups on HDD and spare USB would flash so had to reflash from Basebuild - had a USB nightmare with that too!!!

20171222_221757.jpg
Bad pic, sorry .. If anyone can throw any light on why this happened.

Last edited:
Hi guys, having new H7 with WB7 I just liked to share some of my experiences.
1.On my scan couldn't find any FTA HD Cable channels. Strange?
2.I found that Memory is constantly full on cadhflush 98-99% even TS disabled EPG on USB and CF set to default. Tried 20480 didn't make different.
3.My gift line constantly freezing on oscam. (No it's not provider same line works fine on H2H no problem..) tried several different versions of Oscam but no difference..its very ennoying you can't even watch channels properly..

Thanks and regards to WooshBuild for the hard work and guidance...
Gen....

I have Wb working on solo2 box but when downloaded wb7 to memory stick to flash wb7 to box the box just starts up as normal doesn’t seem to see the memory stick is in box ? Any ideas ?

I have Wb working on solo2 box but when downloaded wb7 to memory stick to flash wb7 to box the box just starts up as normal doesn’t seem to see the memory stick is in box ? Any ideas ?
If you already have wooshbuild working on your box why not just re-flash it through wb config. This will give you the very latest version

If you still want to use the usb stick make sure it is formatted correctly. Put only the vuplus folder onto the usb stick. Turn the box off put the usb stick into the front port and turn it on. Then keep your finger on the power button until it starts flashing

Last edited:
Hi TK friends

Using a h2s with wooshbuild, auotbouqet e2 for fta and xtream for iptv. Does anyone know how to stop the favourites bouquet keep re appearing after deletion. Auto update is turned off in auotbouqet maker. Thanks in advance it's doing my head in

Hi TK friends

Using a h2s with wooshbuild, auotbouqet e2 for fta and xtream for iptv. Does anyone know how to stop the favourites bouquet keep re appearing after deletion. Auto update is turned off in auotbouqet maker. Thanks in advance it's doing my head in
You can't, it is a system bouquet. It will always come back.

Hi, I've flashed wooshbuild and initialized the usb as per screen instructions. Stuck on where to stick my c line. In filezilla, if I go through etc there's only a CCcam_2.3.0.emu file, and if I go usr/keys there's a mg_cfg file. Under that there's a oscam.atv folder. Any help with getting the line on here would be great.

Just realised I might be on the wrong support thread, my box is an H2H.

Last edited:
Hi, I've flashed wooshbuild and initialized the usb as per screen instructions. Stuck on where to stick my c line. In filezilla, if I go through etc there's only a CCcam_2.3.0.emu file, and if I go usr/keys there's a mg_cfg file. Under that there's a oscam.atv folder. Any help with getting the line on here would be great.

Just realised I might be on the wrong support thread, my box is an H2H.

It goes into user/keys, have you tried the "USB Cam Importer" within WB Config.?

A very handy way to import your line using a USB stick.

I did that, in downloads there is a wb5 download for vu & solo but not for zgemma star H2, can you help further.

Thanks Again.

Back