Wooshbuild Support Thread

just wondering if any of the wooshbuild builds would work on a technomate TM-Nano- SE M2 Plus?
Did you have a look at post#2 of this thread, not to sure if @wooshman has added any boxes to this list though.
I can't remember your model being mentioned.

Did you try a search of the thread for your box?

Did you have a look at post#2 of this thread, not to sure if @wooshman has added any boxes to this list though.
I can't remember your model being mentioned.

Did you try a search of the thread for your box?
Yeah it's not on post #2 I'm not used to running this box it's usually a zgemma I use. Just doing this box for a mate who previously used it for cable and now wants iptv thought I'd put whooshbuild on it for him too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi I need a bit of help, I am on build5 and my cross epg started to play the other day with subscription channels going off the sky skin, it now only shows free sat channels, i have cross egp 0.6.2 in system plugins but removed it and downloaded 0.8.2 and did a new download, it worked at first but today shows only free sat channels again, my question is can i update to build 7 from 5 or do i have to go 6 first and then 7 as i believe a update may fix it

how can I update as it has been a while since i went from 4 to build 5

I would start reading this http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v7.133480/
I would download base build v7 and do a fresh install if it was my box

Any way to get the EPG to return to channel being viewed rather that first channel in that group.. eg. I'm watching itv4 and want to see whats on next but when i open epg it is at BBC1 and i have to scroll down though 2 or 3 pages of channels to get back to itv4. I'd rather that because i'm on ITV4 the epg opened on that channel. can't seem to find anything in any obvious settings options.

TIA and sorry if i'm just being dumb.. I did glance the faq's without luck. :-(

P.S whilst i'm pushing my luck is there any chance of torguard being added to the easy vpn plugin??
With epg open press menu then scroll down until you find start mode It will probably say Channel 1 or Channel ! with primetime at the moment change this to standard then press green to save

i actualy have this same problem on my h2s too . was pretty sure is was my iptv provider . cause i dont think i get it on the free to air sat channels . must check it again over the weekend

found a fix for it....adjust OSD position right to the top.... menu >setup >usage & GUI >extended GUI >OSD position
then move up/down option.
not sure if that's the proper solution but it pretty much gets rid of it, i can just see the bottom of the line still but deffo an improvement.

Last edited:
With epg open press menu then scroll down until you find start mode It will probably say Channel 1 or Channel ! with primetime at the moment change this to standard then press green to save
Many thanks.. was set to standard bit a change and a change back and a reboot seems to have fixed it. Thanks again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

found a fix for it....adjust OSD position right to the top.... menu >setup >usage & GUI >extended GUI >OSD position
not sure if that's the proper solution but it pretty much gets rid of it, i can just see the bottom of the line still but deffo an improvement.

Yep, that is indeed the fix, was about to suggest it. You know you can also enlarge the display and not just move it. This should completely get rid of your annoying line.

Ok cheers...in the OSD settings?
By moving left right or up and down until red lines just show is enlarging your screen. You have done it correctly. One of my tvs adjusts overscan correctly in its settings another tv does not and this is where adjusting the osd position is handy.

By moving left right or up and down until red lines just show is enlarging your screen. You have done it correctly. One of my tvs adjusts overscan correctly in its settings another tv does not and this is where adjusting the osd position is handy.

yes i realised overscan on/off setting on my tv got rid of the line but generally don't like using overscan if i can help it on any content....i've adjusted OSD position settings before but not come across red lines that you or others have mentioned.

Last edited:
Red line appears on the skin I use on other skins it can be arrows or black box etc so we must use different skins.

Ya i see what u mean .moves it up out of the way . So seems it's not a stream problem just a skin setting. well done on finding a fix

There is a lot of talk of fixes when really they are standard settings within openATV. Nothing is broken to fix just, a setting to change.

fair do' s.....just I've spent months thinking this issue was provider/streaming related lol so this felt like a "fix".....
anyway, got that sorted and found another problem last night....
got the bloody narrator on one of the channels but can't suss how to stop it,
i pressed the audio button and can see it there but no idea how to change/remove it.
solo2 box

Last edited:
Back