Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you like PM me your line, along with an Email addy and I will test it and send it back to you in a file ready to drop into user/keys.
Sorted it, found another thread on here with a cfg file download and just edited it then used the cam importer. Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas.

Sorted it, found another thread on here with a cfg file download and just edited it then used the cam importer. Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas.
Grand, all it is, as you now know, is a text file named "CCcam.cfg" and can be easily written by using the basic Notepad app.

And a happy Christmas to you as well. :(y):

Hi folks. I have just flashed my zgemma h2s box with latest wooshbuild. I need to install iptv pluginb, but I cannot find the options to install local extension in the user interface. It used to be in Menu > Setup > Software management, but it's not there anymore.
Is it compulsory to now use telnet commands?

Hi troops.... Righty... I have eventually converted my N: line to oscam and got it running on my H5.2TC with VM but I was expecting more from it... previously I had been having issues with channels like motors tv and others similar freezing .... none of the premium HD Sky channels do it or at least not often and I had been told I need to convert to oscam. Is there a config file I need to use in oscam for vm that I have not added that provided optimal settings??

thanks for your help!!

Gordy!

hi
just flashed zgemma to V7, loads ok, but I cant see how I load my 3MU file for IPTV, is there a user guide for V7 , got the guide for V5, but V7 not working the same
thanks

View attachment 29667

Wooshman, could you give me a fix or explain the thin black line at top of screen in image above?
it`s been there every day for months from around the time i first got my iptv sub and that`s what i`ve been putting it down to all this time.....
probs something my providers end, but last night i noticed when i press the "help" button on remote, when the channel info appears at bottom of screen the line disappears at the top.....does that suggest build or image related and some setting or something?
on vu+ solo2 box and the black line was there on zgemma h2s i`ve just upgraded from too.
@bo11

Did you ever get to the bottom of the black line ,I have just updated extream editor and the black line has papered on my screen also ,
Vusolo2 and woosh build

Cheers

hi
just flashed zgemma to V7, loads ok, but I cant see how I load my 3MU file for IPTV, is there a user guide for V7 , got the guide for V5, but V7 not working the same
thanks
v7 is the same as v5 - what you do with your IPTV / m3u files is up you, nothing to do with WooshBuild. Your box is basically running OpenATV 6.1

Long story, but basically back to square one.
Flashed wooshbuild without cfg file included on the usb because I was told to put line on via filezilla, didn't know how to do that at the time anyway.
Had wooshbuild up and running but there was no folders to edit via ftp so eventually managed to find out how to stick that onto a .cfg file then onto the usb. Used cam importer and thought all was well.
Couldn't get tuner to stay on B [so I thought] so thought I'd reflash and start again, this time with the cfg in with the zgemma folder.
Now can't get passed boot. Say flashing, goes to boot, then nothing. I used HDDGURU and then done a full format before the last try, really don't get it.
Have a zgemma H2H box and a vermin line.
I don't expect anyone to be around before Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone.

Can't you scroll down you should have plugins and HardDisk under tuner setup.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back