Wooshbuild Support Thread

Happy New Year to all.
I have two Zgemma H.2S boxes both running WB7.02. My PC is running the latest version of Windows 10. I had managed to change one of the box names previously so that I could see both on the PC and move files around from box to box.
Since the last reflash, I cannot see anywhere that I can rename a box from ZGEMMAH2S (I previously had ZGEMMAH2S and ZGEMMA H2SC).
Has anybody found a way of doing this in the new build please?
Root/etc/hostname??

Hi bud

Thought it was just mine! Any indication of a fix?

Thanks mate

No nothing. Woosh? Who is the author of the add vpn easily plugin?

Add VPN easily is throwing up an error on installation

Collected errors:

*opkg_lock: could not lock /run/opkg.lock: resource temporarily unavailable

The settings aren’t saving and goes to the choose VPN screen every time you load it (even with the settings inputted) when you choose your VPN provider and press blue the VPN then starts each time until you exit'

I've got a bit stuck flashing wooshbuild7, went through this site, downloaded the correct file for my box, inserted usb stick into box, got FLSH on display and now it's just sat with BOOT showing. it has shown FLSH once more as ive just left it. How long should the flashing take?

Hi
Add digibit VPN has stopped working for me no matter what location I add. Any advice please
Have you tried uninstalling the plugin Then reinstalling the plugin entering your username and password again
and saving settings

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Woosh - I have an issue where I still have a few of the dark channels showing in the SAT EPG. Like Nat Geo and Nat Geo+1.
Not sure if this is everyone or just me.

How to remove them AND keep them removed?

Cheers
Rich

Hi folks

Have an issue with playback of recorded programmes on my H5.2TC. records fine. Plays back fine pause fine. When I fast forward or rewind the box hangs with spinning wheel on screen. The only way to come out of this is to reboot the box. This is happening quite frequently now to point that I’m scared to forward or rewind. Kind of defeats the purpose of recording. I have a 500gb 2.5 HDD hooked in the back USB port.

Any way to sort this? Thanks in advance

Hi folks

Have an issue with playback of recorded programmes on my H5.2TC. records fine. Plays back fine pause fine. When I fast forward or rewind the box hangs with spinning wheel on screen. The only way to come out of this is to reboot the box. This is happening quite frequently now to point that I’m scared to forward or rewind. Kind of defeats the purpose of recording. I have a 500gb 2.5 HDD hooked in the back USB port.

Whenever my box gets sluggish, I clear the cache and it runs fine again.

Hi folks

I have the same box and the exact same problem. I thought it might be a skin issue. I'm using the VM2-HD skin. What skin do you use?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back