Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys. I apologise for repeating myself. I am on wb7, which is awesome. I am trying to install the cam feeds ipk, but it won't let me. Keeps saying 0 added/deleted. If anybody could help me I would really appreciate it!

have you ticked the box first?

Hi guys. I apologise for repeating myself. I am on wb7, which is awesome. I am trying to install the cam feeds ipk, but it won't let me. Keeps saying 0 added/deleted. If anybody could help me I would really appreciate it!

If you're using WB7 , oscam and mgcmd are installed are you using these or trying to bring in something else ....

I'll try again.... I've accidentally deleted it.... Duh
Don't know how to get it back...
But, I don't understand why softcam feeds won't install?

Go into plugins and remove all the softcams.
Then open putty and type:

opkg remove softcam-feed-universal

Then once done, install the IPK attached (the one in the zip file)

Then add plugins, softcams, CCcam 2.3.0

Attachments

• softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 25
*Does anybody know why cacheflush is not in the extentions folder in the downloadable plugins anymore ?
I've searched for it and cannot find it using woosh 7

EDIT. For anyone else looking if you press the portal button it can be found there.

*Kindly answered by willo on another thread.
press portal on remote in there

Go into plugins and remove all the softcams.
Then open putty and type:

opkg remove softcam-feed-universal

Then once done, install the IPK attached (the one in the zip file)

Then add plugins, softcams, CCcam 2.3.0
Thanks for that. Got it back. But I think I need an older version of oscam on my zgemma box, but many thanks for your help!

Great build but having a lot of problems with the VPN adder :(. Would connect vpn just fine but would get stuck in the selected country. tried removing all vpn files , vpn details and even removed the addon but box was still stuck selected country. Only noticed once the selected server was running garbage and channels started jumping but would not let me disconnect or change server. Me and a friend both had the same issue. Anybody having the same problem? we both on the formuler f1 boxes. Thanks

Great build but having a lot of problems with the VPN adder :(. Would connect vpn just fine but would get stuck in the selected country. tried removing all vpn files , vpn details and even removed the addon but box was still stuck selected country. Only noticed once the selected server was running garbage and channels started jumping but would not let me disconnect or change server. Me and a friend both had the same issue. Anybody having the same problem? we both on the formuler f1 boxes. Thanks
Thees a few providers in the plugin now, so without saying which one you have its a bit hard trying to find problems.
Cant say mines ever got stuck tho which provider are you using

Ive just tried it and never got stuck what happens if you press blue button > network > network services > openvpn
Can you stop it from there.
If not can you change provider to Nord and use the remove details

Back