Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys, I’m using the e2m3ubouquet plugin to auto setup my iptv. Is there any way of editing the time the script reruns rather than using the hours interval option at the top. I want to run it at 5am every morning but can’t think of a way other than getting up at 5am running it and then setting it for 24 hour intervals after that?

Ive just tried it and never got stuck what happens if you press blue button > network > network services > openvpn
Can you stop it from there.
If not can you change provider to Nord and use the remove details

I have flashed the box since thanks makido so cant really try that option now. But i will give it another go later today. I did try the remove details but also never worked :(

Hi again guys. Thanks for you guys help yesterday. I'm still not having any joy with oscam. I've tried the included oscam in wb7, but it's just not having it. I've put the lines where they're meant to go, but I'm pretty sure when I did the voice over narration fix a while ago, the oscam version was an older one? My mgcamd is pretty good, but a bit of freezing on the sat channels. I was told that oscam may be better. If anybody can point me to the right cam feeds for an older oscam version, as the cam feeds ipk I have only gives a later version.
Many thanks guys.

Hi guys, I’m using the e2m3ubouquet plugin to auto setup my iptv. Is there any way of editing the time the script reruns rather than using the hours interval option at the top. I want to run it at 5am every morning but can’t think of a way other than getting up at 5am running it and then setting it for 24 hour intervals after that?
You need to start a new thread as the plugin is just there for your continence and WB has nothing to do with it. Maybe pop to the Suls website and have a look there for answers.
Hi again guys. Thanks for you guys help yesterday. I'm still not having any joy with oscam. I've tried the included oscam in wb7, but it's just not having it. I've put the lines where they're meant to go, but I'm pretty sure when I did the voice over narration fix a while ago, the oscam version was an older one? My mgcamd is pretty good, but a bit of freezing on the sat channels. I was told that oscam may be better. If anybody can point me to the right cam feeds for an older oscam version, as the cam feeds ipk I have only gives a later version.
Many thanks guys.
This isn't really a WB thing to be honest Spooner. I have oscam going on my Solo4k and H7 box without an issue using just what is included in WB and there are quite a few users running the H7 box and they have to use Oscam as they are ARM cpu boxes.

Maybe it is worth starting a new thread or posting in an existing oscam thread for more help.

Hello,

So I have a zgemma i55 which I bought a few months ago, Having a few issues with an intermittent access denied message when accessing the xtream option. I have a few questions:-

-The access denied message seems to be at peak times, like between 6-12 in the evening. I have contacted the provider and they say nothing has changed, any ideas ?

-Id like to put woosh build on the i55, is this possible ? However, before i do this id like to a. make a backup and b. retrieve the important provider info from the box, what file and location should I be looking for please ?

Many thanks for the info

Having a problem accessing Xtream is not a Whooshbuild problem and as this is a Wooshbuild support thread your post should not really be here.
I also deduce that you don't even have WB installed on your box.
However if you look at post #2 of this thread you would see that there is indeed a version of WB for the i55.

> making a backup
> retrieving the important information
The method(s) to do the above are posted all over the forum and are in the FAQ as well. A quick search will tell you all you need.

Hi,
HNY you to all!

I've had a disaster today with the update. When I turned the ZG on there was barely any channels, was using a Sky skin. It also didn't want to download the cross epg. So I did the WB update and whilst I now have the new skin nothing works. No channels and only a limited EPG. When I try to download the EPG it's now coming up as saying - CrossEPG error:Timeout for tuner lock. I've been at it for hours and getting nowhere, can any help get me back up and running?!

Hi,
HNY you to all!

I've had a disaster today with the update. When I turned the ZG on there was barely any channels, was using a Sky skin. It also didn't want to download the cross epg. So I did the WB update and whilst I now have the new skin nothing works. No channels and only a limited EPG. When I try to download the EPG it's now coming up as saying - CrossEPG error:Timeout for tuner lock. I've been at it for hours and getting nowhere, can any help get me back up and running?!

Start a new thread and I'll see you there, this is not specifically a WB problem. Thread is unwieldy enough.

Last edited:
hi ive tried everything to get back from boot loop has anyone got a wooshbuild v 5 or 6 that I can try as my back up isnt working either sorry it is a zegemma 2s

Last edited:
hi ive tried everything to get back from boot loop has anyone got a wooshbuild v 5 or 6 that I can try as my back up isnt working either sorry it is a zegemma 2s

Just download the WB basebuild and reflash, by far the quickest and easiest way to get back up and running.

Got the whooshbuild onto zgemma 2s is their anyway of having the bouquets to have only the unblocked sly channels not all channels showing? as i have set up my grandfathers box and want it to be as easy as possible for him to work because he is trying channels that are dead!

Last edited:
Can anyone help zgemma h2s box stopped working I restarted the GUI and it was stuck on boot on the front of the box. I have put my usb with the back up on into the box the light on the usb stick flashes but the box does nothing and stays with boot on the front. I have tried the usb stick in both the front slot and the rear and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

did you resolve this, ive tried a number of sticks formatted with HDD to Fat 32 and used various basebuild but im still stuck on boot ive previously used these sticks before

download wb7 and extract to a formatted usb then reflash,
I also add a newcamd note with line
then edit in the usr - keys mgcamed an all bang on

Got the whooshbuild onto zgemma 2s is their anyway of having the bouquets to have only the unblocked sly channels not all channels showing? as i have set up my grandfathers box and want it to be as easy as possible for him to work because he is trying channels that are dead!
Go back in to wb config > country region and scanning
Then right at the bottom there is an option to hide non working channels. Then yellow to run a scan

i noticed a firmware update available last night in plugins section, i don`t think i ever did one before on previous box,
is it just a case of going ahead with it or does anything need saving or anything before i do?
cheers.

Add VPN easily is throwing up an error on installation

Collected errors:

*opkg_lock: could not lock /run/opkg.lock: resource temporarily unavailable

The settings aren’t saving and goes to the choose VPN screen every time you load it (even with the settings inputted) when you choose your VPN provider and press blue the VPN then starts each time until you exit
Updated to w7 getting some problem on 1 box not saving settings the other box is working fine. Did you manage to resolve your issue if so could you let me know how... cheers

i noticed a firmware update available last night in plugins section, i don`t think i ever did one before on previous box,
is it just a case of going ahead with it or does anything need saving or anything before i do?
cheers.
Vu?? I just removed it, it is loaded into atv by default and I removed it but
the update as brought it back again. Ive never used it and my box hasnt broke so I dont think it is needed :)

Vu?? I just removed it, it is loaded into atv by default and I removed it but
the update as brought it back again. Ive never used it and my box hasnt broke so I dont think it is needed :)

yes its vu box, i did software updates then noticed it there afterwards....never seen it before....i`ll probs leave it alone then cheers

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all.
I have two Zgemma H.2S boxes both running WB7.02. My PC is running the latest version of Windows 10. I had managed to change one of the box names previously so that I could see both on the PC and move files around from box to box.
Since the last reflash, I cannot see anywhere that I can rename a box from ZGEMMAH2S (I previously had ZGEMMAH2S and ZGEMMA H2SC).
Has anybody found a way of doing this in the new build please?

Back