Wooshbuild Support Thread

hey guys,

Sorry to post such a basic question, but I have the latest wooshbuild Which is fantastic!!!

My box starts on 50% volume. How can I get it to start on 100% please? As I run the Aussie through a sound base which I control.

I have it on the free sat skin BTW.

Just freshly flashed WB7 from scratch on my ZG-H2S. Can anyone tell me where to download the original WB6 "planet/moon" bootlogo screens so that I can "custom install" them, again?

Just freshly flashed WB7 from scratch on my ZG-H2S. Can anyone tell me where to download the original WB6 "planet/moon" bootlogo screens so that I can "custom install" them, again?
Green button >green button > skins

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I could get them off a wb6 backup if thats any good to you

I would like to try this wooshbuild build v7 but for the decoder zgemma h5.2s plus which version of wooshbuild should I download? In the site i can just see the build for the h5.2s or for the h5.2 tc and not for the h5.2s+.

I would like to try this wooshbuild build v7 but for the decoder zgemma h5.2s plus which version of wooshbuild should I download? In the site i can just see the build for the h5.2s or for the h5.2 tc and not for the h5.2s+.

You were told half an hour ago that any h5 firmware will work on any h5 variant box, WB7 will work on that box

You were told half an hour ago that any h5 firmware will work on any h5 variant box, WB7 will work on that box
oh i thought that this compatibility was just for the willobuild and not for also all the other firmware builds like the wooshbuild. Because otherwise there is no point for all the builds for the different h5 variants in the site of wooshbuild.

is there a way to tell what the actual definition of a channel is some how?
i`m aware of the little SD and HD icon that changes on bottom right of screen when changing channel but my IPTV channel definition often does`nt match what the epg says, i`m wondering if i can find out for sure if a channel is HD or FHD.

Last edited:
I've installed wooshbuild v7 but when I go to software updates there is 151 updates and it says if I update there' a chance the box will be corrupted so do this at your own risk is it safe to do or not and will it slow the box down after the updates done

I've installed wooshbuild v7 but when I go to software updates there is 151 updates and it says if I update there' a chance the box will be corrupted so do this at your own risk is it safe to do or not and will it slow the box down after the updates done

It should be fine to do it, I had the same thing. Just make sure you have a backup of any lines/IPTV details before you do it, just in case, don't forget you can also backup your settings in WBConfig.

Back