Wooshbuild Support Thread

It will install them ok, sometimes you need to start it twice and it will install about 159 updates, has always worked for me and no it won't slow the box

when you do a new install it usually always says that on the first update everything will be fine just save settings and also I would advise you to do a full back up onto a usb and also do a full backup before installing any new version just incase you have problems and then you can revert back to your old version because once a new version is out you usually can not revert back unless you have done a full backup

Another query here guys!

Basically, I appear to keep losing signal on all my channels. Most of the time its a black screen, then it might return for a few hours, then black again. Might be okay for a day or two, then again, blackness on all channels. No problem with the sataletie from what I can see.

A bit of a noob, so any suggestions on what I can try?

Another query here guys!

Basically, I appear to keep losing signal on all my channels. Most of the time its a black screen, then it might return for a few hours, then black again. Might be okay for a day or two, then again, blackness on all channels. No problem with the sataletie from what I can see.

A bit of a noob, so any suggestions on what I can try?
is your free to air channels ok if so could be your supplier

you should be able to have a look in menu and get what signal strength you have anything below 70 to 75 channels will go off that's what I have found in the past when I had me dish set up have a look at cable connection to dish and also if it is loose it could be moving a fraction then you get no channels then when it moves back with a bit of wind they come back

you should be able to have a look in menu and get what signal strength you have anything below 70 to 75 channels will go off that's what I have found in the past when I had me dish set up have a look at cable connection to dish and also if it is loose it could be moving a fraction then you get no channels then when it moves back with a bit of wind they come back

Sorry if I'm being dumb but where is this signal strength indicator? I click Menu and see Info Panel, Information, Timers etc.

your dish must of moved same thing happened to me when I had my dish set up on vm now h2h box

Sounds like its the wind moving the dish or cables messing up with how it keeps coming back and going, yeah. Will have a play around with it later.

Thanks for your help.

Installed wooshbuild 7 but was just wondering what other sky skins are compatible with it as not sure if I like the sky skin what's installed on box and don't want one what slows box down

Also when scanned with abm its bringing the dead sky channels anyone know how to remove them

Last edited by a moderator:
Also when scanned with abm its bringing the dead sky channels anyone know how to remove them
what box green button /epg importer /blue button then scroll to rytec uk/sat/virgin click on that which wil open 6 boxes untick the one that says uk/Ireland sky2 (dead on sat )

green to save

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys,

Sorry to post such a basic question, but I have the latest wooshbuild Which is fantastic!!!

My box starts on 50% volume. How can I get it to start on 100% please? As I run the Aussie through a sound base which I control.

I have it on the free sat skin BTW.

Hey guys,

Any help for my previous post? I would be grateful for the help

Hey guys,

Any help for my previous post? I would be grateful for the help
When you flash initially, the volume is set around half full, I have mine full, and when I put the box into Deep standby, then wake it up the next day, it is still at full volume.
How do you power down? just unplug? It might have something to do with it - at least that is all I can think of.

Installed wooshbuild 7 but was just wondering what other sky skins are compatible with it as not sure if I like the sky skin what's installed on box and don't want one what slows box down

In your ABM settings, go to providers and change the Sky UK area to xxx custom, so for example, mine is set to Granada Custom, once set correctly, re-scan and it will remove the dead Sly channels for you. Skins, there is the WB freesat skin that you can change to, I know there used to be a Sly Q skin, so I'm sure you can probably still download that from somewhere.

Could someone help please. I have Wb7 on my H2S and I have noticed that the epg doesn't fully load anymore. The epg is blank until you click on a click to view then the epg for that chanel will only populate. Does anyone know what needs to be done to bring it back to normal?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could someone help please. I have Wb7 on my H2S and I have noticed that the epg doesn't fully load anymore. The epg is blank until you click on a click to view then the epg for that chanel will only populate. Does anyone know what needs to be done to bring it back to normal?
Green | CrossEPG Downloader

Back