Wooshbuild Support Thread

wonder if you can help I'm running iptv through wooshbuild on a zgemma h2s box and i added a vpn via the wooshbuild add ons but after a few days I lose all channels and I can no longer connect to my ip address then i have to re flash the box and re run my script this has been a issue since the vpn add was added is there going to be a fix in place or is there a way of fixing it my self

Vpn adder needs a good polish. No counties correspond within Digibit and the speeds gained through VPN are terribly slow and that's if you can get it running without force closing without saving the details

will there be an update coming out for vpn adder soon

Green | CrossEPG Downloader
Tried but getting this error?
92050b654de4e738a18868be35d80d77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could anyone please help I have a box at father in laws but he is clumsy with controller due to age and keeps putting machine on record whilst watching xtreme iptv any way of turning the record function off would be helpful. H2S box woosh7

Could someone help I trying to do a service searching scan on 28.2E but it not letting me select that sat signal. could some one run me through it again thanks

I've just installed this wooshbuild v7 and I'm trying to do the first setup and it asks me to select a country..The only problem is that the only countries selectable are England, Ireland, few others and I'm in italy so which one should I select?

I've just installed this wooshbuild v7 and I'm trying to do the first setup and it asks me to select a country..The only problem is that the only countries selectable are England, Ireland, few others and I'm in italy so which one should I select?
Whichever one you want, if you have an affinity to a particular area, then select that and receive local channels, news and reports from that area.

Thanks pal, I changed the tuner to only one as I don't have double in this room. All the epg got loaded but how do I make this happen regularly rather than having to always go to crossEPG?

From within "CrossEPG" set auto and then select the time of day you want to auto update the EPG.

From within "CrossEPG" set auto and then select the time of day you want to auto update the EPG.
Thanks pal but when i click on green -> crossEPG it just does an auto scan and after the scan it closes, I can't find settings :/

A while since I used CrossEPG, but as I remember menu/settings/EPG/CrossEPG and its in there.........

Or something very similar, but you definitely access settings by going to "Menu" first.

I don't have a HDD fitted on this zgemma, is this probably why the epg isn't fully loaded all the time?

Yes it is, the H.2s is not well endowed with internal RAM.
Do you have even a 4GB USB stick you could use?

Yes it is, the H.2s is not well endowed with internal RAM.
Do you have even a 4GB USB stick you could use?
I thought so. Yeah I do, I'll put it in but do you know how to set the h2s to use it as a storage device or is it just plug n play?

is there an idiots guide to reverting back too wb5 on the 2s . do i need to disconnect from the internet to stop the box updating to v7
i have tried a few times but it just stays v7 after flash. i have seen a load of posts all with different ideas but no results. dont get me wrong v7 is great but it stops you using vod through freezing usually after 15 mins or so. but i did not have that trouble with v5 . thanks in advance

Last edited:
Ive got a vu solo2 running wooshbuild (latest version), I've put my iptv multirooom sub on it via script, but i can't get pause, rewind etc to work. I previously had a zgemma running ipab, which it worked on no problem but since i moved over to the vu it seems to of stopped working. It will work fine on free view channels just not iptv.
Any suggestions?

Back