Wooshbuild Support Thread

Which means it's didn't crash Spyke. Sounds like the power went from it if anything as it never had chance to create a log file or try and shutdown.

renamed zgemma h2h to xbo1 when I tried to connect through network it says the remote device or resource wont exept the connection funny I could connect yesterday any ideas

have reflashed zgemma star 2 s but now dont have wooshbuild shown under plug in extension or xtream in extensions! How do I get xtream back please

renamed zgemma h2h to xbo1 when I tried to connect through network it says the remote device or resource wont exept the connection funny I could connect yesterday any ideas
Your network has got confused. use the ip address of the box instead of the name.

have reflashed zgemma star 2 s but now dont have wooshbuild shown under plug in extension or xtream in extensions! How do I get xtream back please
It depends what you have flashed your box with. If it is just OpenATV you won't see wooshbuild. It is only there is you flash WooshBuild.

From full screen TV, press the green button, then the green button again and then take a screen shot and post it here please.
Also make sure the wooshbuild section isn't hiding on the next screen down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your network has got confused. use the ip address of the box instead of the name.
got the ip address of box wooshman what do I do next on computer can connect with filezilla but prefer to use network as its easier to just put my films of computer on to box was ok yesterday

got the ip address of box wooshman what do I do next on computer can connect with filezilla but prefer to use network as its easier to just put my films of computer on to box was ok yesterday
In your network window type

\\192.168.1.25 - or whatever the box IP address is

upload_2018-3-18_19-30-51.png

@g1yle

Who is your ISP? Have you turned off any ISP safe web surfing thing they may have turned on? I listed the main ISPs and guard names on the last page. Turn that off and see if it shows then.

@g1yle

Who is your ISP? Have you turned off any ISP safe web surfing thing they may have turned on? I listed the main ISPs and guard names on the last page. Turn that off and see if it shows then.
with vm no web safe done the ip address and it opens webif used to just click on xbox1 in network and I would get user folder and hard disk folder what I could just drop me films into sussed how do it in open webif now but the other way was much quick thanks anyway fella

with vm no web safe done the ip address and it opens webif used to just click on xbox1 in network and I would get user folder and hard disk folder what I could just drop me films into sussed how do it in open webif now but the other way was much quick thanks anyway fella
Gray, the ISP question and post wasn't for you.

You don't use webif. Do as I showed you in my screen shot. It won't bring webif up if done right. It may error, but not webif.

The othing thing you can do is turn off your box, then your router.... restart router and once booted fully your box. Also your computer. Changing the name of the box has screwed the local DNS as it still has the same IP but a different name. It is a windows thing

Gray, the ISP question and post wasn't for you.

You don't use webif. Do as I showed you in my screen shot. It won't bring webif up if done right. It may error, but not webif.

The othing thing you can do is turn off your box, then your router.... restart router and once booted fully your box. Also your computer. Changing the name of the box has screwed the local DNS as it still has the same IP but a different name. It is a windows thing
when I put the ip address of my box wooshman and open it the open webif page opens with every thing on my box

shouldn't if you use \\

// will bring up webif
just done it the way you said wooshman and now its saying check the spelling of the name or there might be a problem with your network my network is fine weired its only happened since I done it the usual way when it worked then after watching film through me box I deleted the film and now its like this

Sounds like your computer doesn't know where to look mate.

I tend to restart everything if that happens and it seems to sort it.

New to all this so go easy. Attempting to flash with woosh, after asking country and region it then says ' basebuild is about to download and flash' when i continue it tells me that I dont have enough free space on /hdd!! you need at least 300mb free space. Where do I go from here? Thanks in advance.

Back