Wooshbuild Support Thread

New to all this so go easy. Attempting to flash with woosh, after asking country and region it then says ' basebuild is about to download and flash' when i continue it tells me that I dont have enough free space on /hdd!! you need at least 300mb free space. Where do I go from here? Thanks in advance.
mount your hard disk to media/hdd after initialising

New to all this so go easy. Attempting to flash with woosh, after asking country and region it then says ' basebuild is about to download and flash' when i continue it tells me that I dont have enough free space on /hdd!! you need at least 300mb free space. Where do I go from here? Thanks in advance.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v7.133480/#post-823863

One of the questions is exactly what you are asking. It basically can't see your USB.

If you follow the on screen instructions in BaseBuild it tells you what you need to do. The only thing I forgot to mention when making BaseBuild was to give it 3 or 4 seconds before inserting the second USB stick in the back of the box.

At the moment, turn the box off at the back, turn it back on and then start the process again BUT leave the second USB stick you inserted plugged in. If you don't have

If you follow the on screen instructions in BaseBuild it tells you what you need to do. The only thing I forgot to mention when making BaseBuild was to give it 3 or 4 seconds before inserting the second USB stick in the back of the box.

At the moment, turn the box off at the back, turn it back on and then start the process again BUT leave the second USB stick you inserted plugged in. If you don't have
Will give it a go. Thanks.

i reflashed my box a few months ago with no issues, ive tried reflashng today and am getting an error message unip: invalid zip magic 4f44213c
any help please

Yeah but can’t the web safe option​
If you’re the main account holder, Web safe is of course up to you, and there may be situations where it’s not necessary (in a house of only adults, for example).

Our customisable Child Safe filters also allow you to block additional content categories, to block or allow individual sites and set a timer to switch Child Safe off for a period of time. See Child Safefor details on the filters.

If you haven't already made a choice about Web Safe you may be asked to make the choice during general browsing.

It’s easy to change the settings - here’s how:

1. Register or sign in to your My Virgin Media account
  2. Click on Web Safe
  3. Click Settings
Here you’ll see the two filters – one for Virus Safe and one for Child Safe protection.

To enable or disable each level of protection, click Turn Off or Turn On, and then click Apply. We recommend keeping Virus Safe on.

If you choose to turn Child Safe on, you can customise your Child Safe settings by clicking on the Categories, Sites or Timer filters and choosing the protection you need for you and your family. If Child Safe is turned off, the settings are saved until Child Safe is turned on again.

When you choose to block a site with Web Safe, or when your Child Safe timer reactivates your block settings, you may have to restart your browser or device before the site or category is blocked.

If you do turn either filter off, remember you will lose your network-level protection for that feature.

Did you find this article useful? YES NO I CAN'T READ

Just logged in to my account and child safe is already switched off.
Virus safe is on.
It is virus safe you need to switch off as this can stop access to sites which are 100% safe and also IPTV services. As my post said, ISPs seem to be turning this back on to fit their needs. Their needs being IPTV blocking.

Tried a reflash and get same message as john32. My isp is plusnet and all firewall and surfsafe settings are off. Any ideas why this is being blocked?

Tried a reflash and get same message as john32. My isp is plusnet and all firewall and surfsafe settings are off. Any ideas why this is being blocked?
It shouldnt be a Plusnet issue as i'm also on it but have had no probs at all flashed 3 yestarday

Thanks for the reply.
Once the box has reflashed, can the virus safe be switched back on as my other box is currently working fine which it switched on now

Back