Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you want yes. But all it does is restricts your internet use by blocking sites it thinks should be blocked.

Use Google Chrome as your browser (others do the same) and it will warn you about a bad site!

Personally I turn everything off as I don't want my ISP deciding what I can and can't look at.

For info:

Chab's has given us early access to his new skyQ 2.003 skin. I have uploaded it already into the skins section of plugins. Please note that if you are running v1.007 or 1.008 then you will need to install it from the skins section and then select the new skin eith from the blue button -> system -> skin setup OR from within WB Config. It is called skyQ. If you have version 2.000 it will update with software updates if you do them.

We have spent a long long time getting the toppicks right on this new version which, like the WB Freesat skin, are live scrapes from the actual website and no longer pulled from various places over the internet. The cron timer is installed automatically when you install the skin so there is no faffing with Cron timers or permissions anymore.

It has it's own plugin which lets you select how the Fav / TV button displays too.

There is no need to download it manually, it is available in the skins section of plugins. The link below is purely for skin support should you need it.
Chabs support thread: http://www.techkings.org/threads/skyq-skin.89189/

upload_2018-3-19_10-45-52.png

Last edited:
i reflashed my box a few months ago with no issues, ive tried reflashng today and am getting an error message unip: invalid zip magic 4f44213c
any help please
I am having the same issue, tried flashing Wooshbuild 7 today and I am getting the exact same error (invalid zip magic 4f44213c). I have Virgin media broadband. Have you managed to sort your out? I might try a router restart see if that helps. Cheers

Looks like failure to reflash was a router issue. Just changed from my Asus router to Pnet one and reflash has worked! Very strange - will investigate further.

Nothing is working to flash Wooshbuild 7, I have reset my router, turned off my web safe settings on Virgin, re-formatted my USB and downloaded a fresh version of Wooshbuild 7. Zero success.

Nothing is working to flash Wooshbuild 7, I have reset my router, turned off my web safe settings on Virgin, re-formatted my USB and downloaded a fresh version of Wooshbuild 7. Zero success.
have you formatted the usb with one of the format tools in downloads

Does it actually download the WB image before it tries to flash? It is 90mb so you will see it downloading as takes at least 10 seconds.

It works for me so it is hard for fix, so info on it is a great help.

Does it actually download the WB image before it tries to flash? It is 90mb so you will see it downloading as takes at least 10 seconds.

It works for me so it is hard for fix, so info on it is a great help.
It goes through the basebuild process but as soon as I press green to start flash it doesn't start the kernal process and just freezes on the Flash Ahhhh! screen. I have just flashed Willobuild which worked so not sure what the problem is?

But did it download the WooshBuild image? You download BaseBuild which once flashed will download WooshBuild.

For those with the issue here is a direct download to WooshBuild v7 for the Zgemma H2S
http://wooshbuild.co.uk/openatv/6.1/zgemmah2s/WooshBuild-Latest.zip

Flash that to your box which removes BaseBuild out of the equation. It doesn't initialise your USB or create a swap file.

The reason Willobuild will flash is because you have the image locally, this is why I asked if BaseBuild downloaded before it tried to flash.

But did it download the WooshBuild image? You download BaseBuild which once flashed will download WooshBuild.

For those with the issue here is a direct download to WooshBuild v7 for the Zgemma H2S
http://wooshbuild.co.uk/openatv/6.1/zgemmah2s/WooshBuild-Latest.zip

Flash that to your box which removes BaseBuild out of the equation. It doesn't initialise your USB or create a swap file.

The reason Willobuild will flash is because you have the image locally, this is why I asked if BaseBuild downloaded before it tried to flash.
I don't think it even started downloading the wooshbuild image, I might try and flash again and see if it works after having a different image on the box. I have the H2H. Many Thanks

For info:

Chab's has given us early access to his new skyQ 2.003 skin. I have uploaded it already into the skins section of plugins. Please note that if you are running v1.007 or 1.008 then you will need to install it from the skins section and select the new skin. It is called skyQ. If you have version 2.000 it will update with software updates if you do them.

We have spent a long long time getting the toppicks right on this new version which, like the WB Freesat skin, are live scrapes from the actual website and no longer pulled from various places over the internet. The cron timer is installed automatically when you install the skin so there is no faffing with Cron timers or permissions anymore.

It has it's own plugin which lets you select how the Fav / TV button displays too.

Chabs support thread: http://www.techkings.org/threads/skyq-skin.89189/

Hi woosh. When i download slyq v2003 from plugins then click yes to download and then restart . It doesnt download and ends up back in download plugins. Any ideas ? cheers

remove any previous skyq you have installed and try again. I have downloaded ok today from the feeds but if you still have a problem just shout and I will take a look.

remove any previous skyq you have installed and try again. I have downloaded ok today from the feeds but if you still have a problem just shout and I will take a look.
Hi i think i have removed all the others but what folders will they be in just to make sure. Ive also tried the other method by putting the ipk file in the temp folder then going to local install temp and green tick and install. then it says installed with 0 files and 0 errors or something similar

2.003 is in the skins section of the plugins mate ready to install. The link to chabs thread was just his support thread. You don't need to install it manually with an IPK, just green button -> green button -> skins -> skyQ 2.003

I will change my post from this morning to make it clearer.

2.003 is in the skins section of the plugins mate ready to install. The link to chabs thread was just his support thread. You don't need to install it manually with an IPK, just green button -> green button -> skins -> skyQ 2.003

I will change my post from this morning to make it clearer.
sorry woosh its not installing from the skins plugins

Do you get an error message?

Would someone else please try to install the skyQ 2.003 skin from the skins section of plugins.

I wonder if it is related to the ISPs blocking the WooshBuild website. Who is your ISP? And have you got the safety rubbish turned off on your ISPs account?

Do you get an error message?

Would someone else please try to install the skyQ 2.003 skin from the skins section of plugins.

I wonder if it is related to the ISPs blocking the WooshBuild website. Who is your ISP? And have you got the safety rubbish turned off on your ISPs account?
no dont get an error just install then restart nothing there. go back to download plugins , skins and its still in there. im on plusnet. as far as i know they are disabled . I know i had to disable ipv6 a bit ago for my iptv sub.

Back