Wooshbuild Support Thread

Fixed it. Rather than reflash from wbconfig I reflashed via usb again with basebuild. Serviceapp has now installed.

Strange, as it has installed the exact same wb7 version 7.002

Kernel and drivers are still the same version though.

Where did you get the flash for usb I have down loaded it and it won’t work keep getting download fails http error 403 forbidden [emoji724]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the flash for usb I have down loaded it and it won’t work keep getting download fails http error 403 forbidden [emoji724]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The solution is just one page back in this thread. Disable the web safe stuff on your ISP account.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-246#post-859191

I have also posted direct downloads for WooshBuild 7 for the H2S and H2H.

I am sure I waste my time typing stuff in here as people never read anything!

Hiya, thanks for the update.

It seems that ISPs are using the web safe settings to try and block sites by ignoring the user settings and switching them back on. Sky have been known to do this too.

Picons in WooshBuild are there as standard on the info bar. If you want them on the EPG screen, open then EPG and press the menu button and change the service title mode.

Picons in WooshBuild are there as standard on the info bar. If you want them on the EPG screen, open then EPG and press the menu button and change the service title mode.
will this apply to iptv aswell mate thanks andd what do i change the service title mode to sorry for being thick new to all this

Change the Service title mode to: Picon and Service Name or Picon etc.

IPTV Picons are different as they use different channel refs. This is where people use a third party app to match IPTV channel names to real channels. It has been covered over the forum though. I am sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Trying to install this build I am getting to a point where there is an error installing the error is saying not enough free space on /HDD

How do I install a ccam line to wooshbuild? I’m have FileZilla but the ccam file don’t seem to be the correct format

How do I install a ccam line to wooshbuild? I’m have FileZilla but the ccam file don’t seem to be the correct format
Wooshbuild has cam importer No need f.t.p Green button >wb configuration >u.s.b
cam importer >import line from media u.s.b

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi all. I have a H2S box. Installed XC Plugin into the usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions folder and the .xml into etc/Enigma2. I am certain the files are good. However I am not see XC Plugin in the Main Menu. Any ideas. Could it be hidden in another menu?

Hi all. I have a H2S box. Installed XC Plugin into the usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions folder and the .xml into etc/Enigma2. I am certain the files are good. However I am not see XC Plugin in the Main Menu. Any ideas. Could it be hidden in another menu?
This thread can't help with plugins unless added via the plugins feed. Have a look on the forum in case there is already a thread covering it and if not start a new thread in the correct section.

This thread can't help with plugins unless added via the plugins feed. Have a look on the forum in case there is already a thread covering it and if not start a new thread in the correct section.
Fair enough. Can I ask is xc plugin available to download through the plugins feed?

Is there anyway to get the tv category back for my epg. I followed a YouTube video and deleted them. Now I have realised what I’ve done I don’t know how to get them back

Back