Wooshbuild Support Thread

is it possible to use dreambox edit to add some channels to your setup,,,,im getting errors when i try to load the the channel boquets to dreambox edit

At the moment, ABE2 is a complete mess as there is no update available to try and even start to fix the mess Sky have made.

My advice if the channels are not even changing to 1,2,3,4,5 is to uninstall AutoBouquets E2 from extensions and then install AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) from systemplugins, then restart your box.
Is this still the situation? I'm in London with a Formuler1 box and getting Channel 4 SD on 104.

For Info:
As always. the WooshBuild team have done it again with something not seen before.
An image-less build for all Enigma 2 boxes

WooshBuild Infinity has been released and will work on any Enigma2 box*
Satellite, Cable UK, Cable Roi, Sat / Cable or IPTV only.

No need to wait for a new image for your box to be released - you are in control of when to update your box.

Works with all versions of openATV - take your pick. 5.3, 6, 6.1, 6.2 and beyond.
Have you asked for WooshBuild in the past for your box? This is it.

Satellite, Cable, both or IPTV only - WooshBuild Infinity will take you through step by step screens making setup simple.
  • Select screen resolution
  • Select how you watch TV (sat, cable, both or IPTV only)
  • Select the skin you want to use to start with
  • The plugins you would expect to be install are and configured
  • Softcams installed no matter if mips or arm cpu
    CCcam, mgcam andoscam
  • Channel scan do
  • Option to configure screen position

• WB 3 Config now offers the ability to flash openATV using onscreen instructions giving box name / IP ready for setting up WB Infinity again.
  • USB Cam Importer
  • Auto Bouquet Maker will now be used giving the ability to use on any box and not just satellite as previous WooshBuild versions.
  • SkyQ, SkyNewm Freesat WB, SkyWB and VM kins by chabs are available from plugins.
    Easy VPN and other WoodhsBuild plugins are available in plugin
WooshBuild Infinity is an image-less build for all boxes.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Last edited:
Back