Wooshbuild Support Thread

Im just trying to flash my z gemma h2s. Never had to do it before. does anyone have a step by step guide on how this is done? what image file should i download? is there a link for wooshbuild to download. im stuck. thanks

Hi im about to build wooshbuild on an H9S, I see you have an infinity build now and the pre req is to flash open atv 6 onto it but i cant find an image for H9s?

Thanks

hi im trying to install epgimport in plugins i press ok to install it but i dont think it installs its never anywhere to be found can smeone help worked on woosh 6 so why not on 7 ?

am i pressing something wrong do i have to press green or just ok to install .

Check to make sure it's not already installed but not working
press ok to install once you've found it in the downloadable plugins

Hi guys reflashed my zgemma with woosh but can't download vpn easy plugin.. says .. error getting response connection reset by peer ? Any ideas thanks

First thing to so it try and get the satellite channels working first. The fact that you don't even have those isn't a good start.
Hi guys reflashed my zgemma with woosh but can't download vpn easy plugin.. says .. error getting response connection reset by peer ? Any ideas thanks
Try now please.

Hi.
Can someone tell me is there a way to switch off audio description in wooshbuild please?
Not with your IPTV no. As Sillver said in your other thread you need to speak to your IPTV provider.

Audio description is turned off on sat and cable channels in WooshBuild but have no control over your IPTV streams.

Not with your IPTV no. As Sillver said in your other thread you need to speak to your IPTV provider.

Audio description is turned off on sat and cable channels in WooshBuild but have no control over your IPTV streams.
Thanks for the response but I think I sorted it through the audio button on the remote.

I have installed W Infinity on my H2s and all is ok but is there a way to turn off channel swap so that BBC1 SD appears fist as channel 101. In WB7 Autobouquets E2 allowed you to do this but I cant find a way in Infinity. Help please.

Back