Wooshbuild Support Thread

Until I add the option in WB Config for ease you need to do it through the menus

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers - and set Swap Channels to No

upload_2018-6-9_9-36-9.png

Not with your IPTV no. As Sillver said in your other thread you need to speak to your IPTV provider.

Audio description is turned off on sat and cable channels in WooshBuild but have no control over your IPTV streams.
When I press the audio button on my remote it brings up the option to select MPEG naration or english. Why does it always revert back to naration. Please help it' driving me mad.

To be honest I don't know as the audio is all set in the image. Also, when you have made your change and exit is saves the setting automatically. Once you have done that, restart the GUI from the menu which will ensure the setting is saved.

To be honest I don't know as the audio is all set in the image. Also, when you have made your change and exit is saves the setting automatically. Once you have done that, restart the GUI from the menu which will ensure the setting is saved.
I have done this multiple times now but the setting is not saving.

I would suggest backing up your timers and line using wb config and reflash or move to WB Infinity.

Either way, don't restore your settings when done, just your timers and line (if you have one). This way you will have pre-configured settings.

Hi after a bit of help, hopefully a simple fix.

I'm looking to upgrade from version 5 but when I press the green button theire is no 'WB Config' listed. How do I get that added so I can following the instructions to upgrade?

Hi after a bit of help, hopefully a simple fix.

I'm looking to upgrade from version 5 but when I press the green button theire is no 'WB Config' listed. How do I get that added so I can following the instructions to upgrade?
I think there should be a WB Config in version 5 but to be honest I can't remember. It is certainly in 6, 7 and infinity.

I would upgrade to WooshBuild Infinity anyway to be honest as v7 is out of date and won't be updated. Infinity will always be up to date to the day you install it and software updates will always be current too.

It is different to the normal way of flashing an image, so follow the instructions carefully and things will be fine. Links are in my signature.

Cheers Wooshman, I'm on Infinity now. One thing I have noticed is that the screen sizing is a big off. I set it up, moved the red square to the edge of the screen as instructed but then after loading, the pictures are all cut off so will have to look at changing that back again.

Cheers Wooshman, I'm on Infinity now. One thing I have noticed is that the screen sizing is a big off. I set it up, moved the red square to the edge of the screen as instructed but then after loading, the pictures are all cut off so will have to look at changing that back again.
It isn't Infinity causing your screen to be cut off. It is between the box and your TV. Just mess about until you get it setup how you want it.

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Extended GUI -> OSC Position

any one got any ideas zgemma h2h lately when I press arrow below or above ok to get channels up when I scroll to another channel down or up it sticks and I have to wait for about 15 seconds then I can move up or down to a different channel again cleared cach out a few times but still keeps happening

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

WM I’m having a good read over what needs to be down to update my WB7 to WBInfinity. The only thing I can’t see is when you select the make of your box and then select the model. I can’t see Zgemma on the list ??
Is setting up my ITPV via IPTV bouquet maker much the same? Apologies if this is in the wrong place.
Zgemma boxes are made by a company called AirDigital and are the first in the big list.

Whatever you did in WB7 for your IPTV is the same in Infinity. All the plugins in 7 are available in Infinity but with newer, improved versions.

Last edited:
Just got my hands on a Zgemma i55 and trying to Flash with WB Infinity!!! But the i55 has no buttons on the front?? I put the USB in the back and switch it on.... But Nothing??

HELP?????????

Hi Colin

The i55 openATV image is forced to flash so should just start flashing with the USB in the box. Once you have downloaded the zip file, copy the contents to the USB stick - NOT the zip file.

Make sure you have the following on your USB stick:

A Zgemma folder with the following inside.
-------------------- i55 folder
-------------------- 5 files

Turn the box off, insert usb, turn the box on. The USB needs to be formatted to FAT32 on your computer.

If you still have problems flashing then use the guide by Willo to prepare your USB before copying the files to it.
http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/

(Just popping my head in the door to whisper) once you’re in the make and model of your box on your browser, does it recognise it via the same Wi-fi connection? I think it does which is scary cool.

(Just popping my head in the door to whisper) once you’re in the make and model of your box on your browser, does it recognise it via the same Wi-fi connection? I think it does which is scary cool.

In theory it shouldn't and this is an oversight on my part. I will need to update the instructions because you won't be able to connect to a freshly flashed box via wifi unless you restore your settings first or go through and setup your network.

Unless you can tell me otherwise.

I typed in a slightly smaller font as I didn't want to shout.

Back