Wooshbuild Support Thread

just a quick question. how to update from 6.1 to 6.2 in woshbuild 7
tried to update but then it stuck on boot . need to revive with old backup via usb..

wooshbuild 7 is no longer supported or updated
flash openatv6.2 on a usb, then add wooshbuild infinity by using the command line, see the infinity installation page for full details

or backup my settings to usb
then flash 6.2 and restore my setting.. is that possible.
only want 6.2 because sound quality is good.

or backup my settings to usb
then flash 6.2 and restore my setting.. is that possible.
only want 6.2 because sound quality is good.
Follow the instructions in the Infinity setup guide and it will cover everything you need to do.

hey guys have updated ATV 6.2 but as yet I haven't come across anything which is remotely similar to the setup guides I have seen for WooshBuild Infinity, haven't got a WooshBuild start up wizard or anything like that, have I done this right or do you have to install something else for infinity, please forgive my lack of knowledge, cheers guys

Once you get to the part where it says HDMI on your tv screen, you then put your tv remote control down and go into webif on your computer, go to the 1st page on wooshbuild infinity and follow the instructions step by step. This post would be better on the woosbuild infinity thread.

@wooshman just thought I would let you know that the time issue I had on my dad's i55 did not happen again upon reflashing a colleague's i55 earlier this week and also using Xtream Editor.
Must of just been one of those enigma 2 twilight zone moment's :grimacing:

No I didnt!, but now it doesnt go to usb just boot and then 10?
Thats cos the box isnt flashing. Turn the box off. Put the usb into the front port
Turn the box on, when you see USB press the front power button, it will then flash

i may be silly but that seem like the usb has not been seen and the code 10 is the image on the box ( i dont know what that means)
make sure the usb key is format as fat32 and the copy the unzip openatv on it or try another stick
but you should see word USB on the front panel and then you press power this is what i had to do

Right, so I downloaded the file again and put the USB stick back in, it went to USB and I hit the front button, it went to flash :(y):
and started to reboot, now it has stopped at 49 :confused: HELP!

Right, so I downloaded the file again and put the USB stick back in, it went to USB and I hit the front button, it went to flash :(y):
and started to reboot, now it has stopped at 49 :confused: HELP!
This is where you need to follow the instructions to load infinity. It is real easy if you follow the steps

Back