Wooshbuild Support Thread

i have managed to add cccam pluging on the zgemma box iv add my cccam but my sports channles aint working but the rest of the channles do my box is a zgemma star 2s box

got all that im on voda. vpn runs ok but using iip checker it doesnt seem to change the ip. when using on wireless device vpn runs a nd the ip changes any ideas

i have managed to add cccam pluging on the zgemma box iv add my cccam but my sports channles aint working but the rest of the channles do my box is a zgemma star 2s box

BT Sports still work ok on satellite
there's been no sky sports or sky movies on satellite for 2 years

Does the discovery channels work? ITV3 ITV4. Dave, Gold?

If they don’t then your line needs to be sorted.

VM is still working apart from Sky sports HD channels.

You only mentioned zgemma star 2s earlier that is sattelite and you can't get Sky sports or movies just s few none sky branded channels.

What box are you having issues with and is it sat or cable?

Anyone know what the plugin for the movies and ITV player etc etc. Is? It's gone missing since I did an update. I know it's on the Downloadable plug ins but which 1 is it? I'm on matrix 2.5 on cable only. Thanks Josh.

I'm having issue with start 2s and its sat not cb and its totally wired because I also have a h2 running same thing but eveything works on that even the sports channles

Could someone please tell me or show me a direction were I could get my anwser from?? Can i or could there be a way were I could use vm channels on start 2 box

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having issue with start 2s and its sat not cb and its totally wired because I also have a h2 running same thing but eveything works on that even the sports channles

Could someone please tell me or show me a direction were I could get my anwser from?? Can i or could there be a way were I could use vm channels on start 2 box

Mohamed, you have been given the answer several times - the s2 is a satellite box, you can't have all the SKY channels on it.
The h2 is a cable box, and you can have the virgin channels on it.
Anyone know what the plugin for the movies and ITV player etc etc. Is? It's gone missing since I did an update. I know it's on the Downloadable plug ins but which 1 is it? I'm on matrix 2.5 on cable only. Thanks Josh.

The plugin changed names from iptv player to E2i Player, it should still be there, just renamed

Hi Great work on infinity!!

Is there any way of remapping the TV button's bouquet list to another key i.e. left arrow ?

Im using a different remote control and its the only key that I seem to need but cant find a way of remapping using Hotkeys.

Thanks

Good day to all,
quick question i have Wb infinity installed, no iptv player , just use line for the rest of sly channels,
i am sure before i had 'boutique DOCUMENTARIES ' and when i went to watch History channel i couldn't find both. has History channel been took off?
thanks

Hi guys
I don't seem to have bbc one hd and bbc two hd anymore, just a black screen. All other channels are fine. Running Wooshbuild infinity.
Can anyone help?
Pat

Hi guys
I don't seem to have bbc one hd and bbc two hd anymore, just a black screen. All other channels are fine. Running Wooshbuild infinity.
Can anyone help?
Pat

They're still there, but autobouquetsmaker isn't finding them
menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>delete bouquets, then update provider files
then run a scan and it will create new bouquets

Back