Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi Woosh,

When I change from No to Yes or vice versa it doesn't do a channel scan automatically, I have to run an AB scan manually myself after saving the change from Yes to No or vice versa.

Thanks.
It seems that removing wb config, and installing the latest version messed something up with the scans. The only way to fix this until woosh as had chance to look is to re-flash it. Then run the software updates to bring in the latest version of wb config. This will then have the scans running automatically when selecting yes or no

Woosh is there a way of removing dead channels off v5 on zgemma star 2s
Would it not work same as the others, as it is done through wb config. If you run software updates so you are on the latest version. Does it give you the option to remove dark channels.
I dont know like im only guessing as I dont have the 2s

It seems that removing wb config, and installing the latest version messed something up with the scans. The only way to fix this until woosh as had chance to look is to re-flash it. Then run the software updates to bring in the latest version of wb config. This will then have the scans running automatically when selecting yes or no

Thanks for the info guys.

I'm in no major rush for the black channels on the epg, they're just nice to have to see what's on before I go into Xtream (although Xtream isn't working at present), so I'll probably just wait until there's a fix to save re flashing my box.

BTW my WB Config screen hasn't been showing the colours for the options at the bottom for ages (exit, save, run AB 2E etc), is that normal?

On a side note, looks like we're probably moving to Australia in the coming months, will my box (Zgemma H2S) work as normal over there as long as I have an internet connection? I know I won't get the FTA channels as I won't have the satellite cables to plug into the box, but will the IPTV plugin and also Xtream still work as normal as far as you're aware?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Would it not work same as the others, as it is done through wb config. If you run software updates so you are on the latest version. Does it give you the option to remove dark channels.
I dont know like im only guessing as I dont have the 2s
No mate been all way through I know it does on v6 not v5

Thats strange cos ive just took the h2s back to 5.3 run software updates to give wb version 1.055 and the option is showing on there.
so why not the 2s I dunno mate honestly

Thats strange cos ive just took the h2s back to 5.3 run software updates to give wb version 1.055 and the option is showing on there.
so why not the 2s I dunno mate honestly
I will double check might have missed something not for my box just done mother in laws

Thanks for the info guys.

I'm in no major rush for the black channels on the epg, they're just nice to have to see what's on before I go into Xtream (although Xtream isn't working at present), so I'll probably just wait until there's a fix to save re flashing my box.

BTW my WB Config screen hasn't been showing the colours for the options at the bottom for ages (exit, save, run AB 2E etc), is that normal?

On a side note, looks like we're probably moving to Australia in the coming months, will my box (Zgemma H2S) work as normal over there as long as I have an internet connection? I know I won't get the FTA channels as I won't have the satellite cables to plug into the box, but will the IPTV plugin and also Xtream still work as normal as far as you're aware?

Cheers.

Yes your box will still get IPTV and Xtream plugin channels through the internet.

Surely our cousin's from down under have their own form of card sharing satellite TV? Lol.

Ha, not sure about CS over there but they do seem to have plenty android boxes running IPTV and Kodi type stuff etc.

Just thought I may as well take and use my own if it's just going to work the same. Can carry on purchasing my Xtream subscription as well which may be cheaper than their alternatives.

sorry if stupid question, But is their a way of creating a favorite list in WhooshBuild ? so i can just have my list of channels that work that i actually watch.

thanks

Ste do you know a way of removing dead channels mate if possible tried all ways to do it but can't find a way to do it

I think it's to do with the config files on the bouquet plugin - the dead channels were gone for a period but then they come back... i'm not sure if it's something Wooshman has done or the developers of the plugin.

Technically, you can remove the channels but if you have your bouquet plugin set to auto update every night, it will put the channels back into the bouquet.

I think Wooshman is the best person to ask on this or maybe dsayers.

I think it's to do with the config files on the bouquet plugin - the dead channels were gone for a period but then they come back... i'm not sure if it's something Wooshman has done or the developers of the plugin.

Technically, you can remove the channels but if you have your bouquet plugin set to auto update every night, it will put the channels back into the bouquet.

I think Wooshman is the best person to ask on this or maybe dsayers.
OK mate thanks for advice I did post further up in advice section but woosh is probably busy sorting other things there's no rush I've removed them on my h2s on v6 do you know if v6 is comparable with the star 2s sorry for asking you mate dont mean to bother you as you most and probably have other things to do

OK mate thanks for advice I did post further up in advice section but woosh is probably busy sorting other things there's no rush I've removed them on my h2s on v6 do you know if v6 is comparable with the star 2s sorry for asking you mate dont mean to bother you as you most and probably have other things to do

Yeah, I think he's taking a bit of personal time "being lazy" as he called it :grin:

I don't know anything really about the Star-2S as I haven't used one for several months (maybe longer) ... when you say v6, do you mean ATV V6? ... if so, as zgemma have atv6 listed for the Star-2S, i'm guessing so > http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmas2s

Yeah, I think he's taking a bit of personal time "being lazy" as he called it :grin:

I don't know anything really about the Star-2S as I haven't used one for several months (maybe longer) ... when you say v6, do you mean ATV V6? ... if so, as zgemma have atv6 listed for the Star-2S, i'm guessing so > http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmas2s
Sorry ste atv wooshbuild version 6 cheers for the link will re do my star 2s thanks for your advice and support mate very much appriciated

Or just go into AB E2 and set Available HD to FTA only. This will remove every paid channel though.

There is no WB 6 for the 2S yet

Back