Wooshbuild Support Thread

Or maybe a re-boot of the box fixed it - I wouldnt know tho I havent tried it. I wouldnt of missed something as simple as that!! :oops::rolleyes::grin:

Ha, I'd already tried a few reboots but that hadn't resolved it. I did a GUI restart again yesterday though after updating IPTV so that may have eventually sorted it, who knows, it's working as it should now though so thanks to you both. [emoji106][emoji2]

I dealt with my FTP Problem. Just re-flashed the wooshbuild (was worried that I was going to lose my xcplugin with my IPTV sub but luckily I found a USB dongle so i'm all good

My internet connection is working as I can decode some of the Sly channels and watch them. My network status show a green mark next to LINK and all my IP details seem fine. However, when I go to the software update section via the blue button the feed status is red. It still seems to find a list of updates but pressing the Green button to update and I get the error "UPDATE IS REPORTED AS FAULTY!!" and to visit the website. The website is in German and no help! Anyone else having this issue?

Not really a Wooshbuild issue but, At The Races UK is gone - it will be the Irish version on your openbox... to get this on your zgemma, whilst your on the UK version of At The Races (black screen) press the down arrow on the remote, press the red button for "All" then you'll have more than 1 At The Races on the list now, select the Irish version and happy days. If you want to save this to your favourite bouquet, with the channel playing (full screen) again, press the down arrow press MENU button then Add service to bouquet, select your favourite bouquet and bobs your uncle.

Hi,me again,went to watch ATR yesterday and only 2 versions are available ,both English,are there any updates i can do or is any other way of getting the Irish version ?
cheers

Just setup a new Zgemma H5 box and although I've now done a few Sat boxes, this is the first cable box that I've tried. All is up and running using the Basebuild download for Zgemma H5 (OpenATV 6). Does anyone know if there is a v6 update available for the H5 ?
Thanks.

Many thanks. The boot screens in V6 are really cool and I will miss them on this box.
Great work you're doing!
No reason you can't swap the boot screens to the ones from woosh V6. Just need filezilla and FTP them to the correct folder.

I gave you a like asmad for the above but then read about using FTP to do it.... eeeewwwwww

I haven't used FTP since I saw the box on my home network in Windows (nearly 2 years ago). Just use it like copying from one folder to another. It is enabled in nearly all OpenATV images with the 2S needing me to enable it manually in WooshBuild. Those who use this method will tell you how much easier it is vs any FTP method.

Just saying lol

I gave you a like asmad for the above but then read about using FTP to do it.... eeeewwwwww

I haven't used FTP since I saw the box on my home network in Windows (nearly 2 years ago). Just use it like copying from one folder to another. It is enabled in nearly all OpenATV images with the 2S needing me to enable it manually in WooshBuild. Those who use this method will tell you how much easier it is vs any FTP method.

Just saying lol

Probably time I joined the 20th century and caught up with your modern ways. Lol.

I just find it so simple. Any IPKs I want to install just get copied to the USB device plugged into the box and installed from the blue button, delete anything you want etc, i is just easier I find.

If your using Extreme-Editor to populate your EPG their service is down until 1400 cest, I created a support ticket this morning.

If I’m off track apologies [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your using Extreme-Editor to populate your EPG their service is down until 1400 cest, I created a support ticket this morning.

If I’m off track apologies [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's not the IPTV epg, it's the epg for line, just can't get them back to see what's on the sky channels etc.

Have you deleted the EPG? Do that then scan your EPG. You don't say what box you are using though. ABM and AB E2 are two different things. Sat only boxes run AB E2

ABM - AutoBouquetMaker
ABE2 - AutoBouquets E2

Last edited:
Back