Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi Wooshman,

I'm trying to run the OpenVPN on the Zgemma h2s however I'm met with the following message "sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later."

Any ideas what could be causing this? How to fix?

Trying to broaden the pool of respondents/wisdom...
this appears to be a common request/issue.
But so far I haven’t found a definitive solution.
So to the question [emoji849]

I have my Zgemma H2S setup with the FTA channels and IPTV.
My provider has an enormous Video on Demand library.
Is there a way to change the internal playback software to allow fast forward, pause etc on these VOD files ?
The same subscription on a MAG Box allows full media control...

Any suggestions would be great !?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running Wooshbuild 6 on a Zgemma H2S with bouquets prepared using Extreme-Editor from an M3U file [emoji106]

I believe that if it doesn't have an epg it can't be paused / rewound. Record it instead and watch it from the recording. On the EPG, press the red button, tell it to record indefinitely when warned. You will see what I mean. It works well.

Hi Wooshman,

I'm trying to run the OpenVPN on the Zgemma h2s however I'm met with the following message "sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later."

Any ideas what could be causing this? How to fix?
Hi mate don't think that ones a wooshbuild issue.

I believe that if it doesn't have an epg it can't be paused / rewound. Record it instead and watch it from the recording. On the EPG, press the red button, tell it to record indefinitely when warned. You will see what I mean. It works well.

What is it that is creating this issue, if it works on other platforms surely it can be fixed to work on the Enigma style boxes ?!
I know about the record the stream and watch from recording from the file list, but with everything else being so slick it’s a bit of a cludge [emoji30]

can someone kindly give me a bit of a step by step guide for updating WBconfig and getting the dark channels back on epg please,
sorry for being thick but i`ve looked through the posts and get the idea what needs to be done but don`t know how to do it exactly.
zgemma h2s

You can either do software updates which will bring in the latest version of WB Config or you can remove it from plugins and re-install it.

Software update:
Blue -> Software update -> green to update

Remove WB Config:
Green -> Red -> WooshBuild -> WB Config -> OK -> Yes

Install:
Green -> Green -> WooshBuild -> WB Config -> OK -> Yes

thanks for reply, i ve done; blue -> software update -> green......but get an info page screen (OE About)

edit: sussed it i think, sorry

.......software update sorted it, thanks wooshman :(y):

Last edited:
@wooshman Internet connection problem on wooshbuild v6 Mine seems to be ok but my daughter has a network problem it was ok till the other day and now it's coming up as if it's not connected to the internet is there anything I can tell her to do could it be something to do with BT I'm with sky and mines OK up-to now

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
hey woosh,

I'm wondering if you can help me been struggling for a few days now. I get openvpn running on latest WB but it stops my vm and iptv so I'm a little confused as to why.

Cheers
Thegil

woosh or anyone that's around I have a slightly different error I need help with (it's probably solvable)

I connect via my IP address well try to via any FTP server via windows then I get this all of a sudden

Command: LIST
Response: 150 Here comes the directory listing.
Response: 500 OOPS: invalid inode size in vsf_sysutil_statbuf_get_size
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

(not included my box's IP address)

woosh or anyone that's around I have a slightly different error I need help with (it's probably solvable)

I connect via my IP address well try to via any FTP server via windows then I get this all of a sudden

Command: LIST
Response: 150 Here comes the directory listing.
Response: 500 OOPS: invalid inode size in vsf_sysutil_statbuf_get_size
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

(not included my box's IP address)

Try changing FileZilla from Passive to Active Mode that sorted it for me

It seems that removing wb config, and installing the latest version messed something up with the scans. The only way to fix this until woosh as had chance to look is to re-flash it. Then run the software updates to bring in the latest version of wb config. This will then have the scans running automatically when selecting yes or no

I presume Woosh has managed to sort something with WB Config or my box is now just playing ball again.. but I've now managed to get my dark channels back!

WB Config is looking better again with the coloured buttons at the bottom so I just changed the Hide non working sky channels option to Yes, let it auto scan then changed it back to No and let it auto scan again.

Now all working as it should. Cheers again folks [emoji106][emoji2]

I would love to take all the credit but I haven't done anything. I think your box was having a hissy fit by the sounds of it.

Pleased you are sorted.

Last edited:
I would love to take all the credit but I haven't done anything. I think your box was having a hissy fit by the sounds of it.

Pleased you are sorted.
Or maybe a re-boot of the box fixed it - I wouldnt know tho I havent tried it. I wouldnt of missed something as simple as that!! :oops::rolleyes::grin:

Back