Wooshbuild Support Thread

Figured out the dark channels not showing ... Latest WBConfig has "Hide non working channels on epg" set to no as default .. Changed it to yes / it scanned / changed back to no / it scanned again and now showing all channels in epg.

Beat me to it Woosh!!!!

Can't seem to get my dark channels showing on the EPG again.

I didn't have the latest version of WB Config (I had the version before it), so I've just removed it and downloaded WB Config again to get the latest version.

I saw the option to "hide non working sky channels" was set No, changed this to Yes, ran an AB Scan manually (is it supposed to do it automatically when you change this option?), changed it back to No, ran an AB Scan again, but it's still the same, all the dark channels are still missing from the EPG (i.e. All the Sky Sports channels are missing)?

Last edited:
Morning Wooshman, is the Wooshbuild site down. I am trying to flash on Zgemma 2s and getting mesage "your satellite box is NOT connected to the internet" I know it is and have run network tests.
No mate the site is fine. Are you using wireless? This can sometimes cause the message to show.
Can't seem to get my dark channels showing on the EPG again.

I didn't have the latest version of WB Config (I had the version before it), so I've just removed it and downloaded WB Config again to get the latest version.

I saw the option to "hide non working sky channels" was set No, changed this to Yes, ran an AB Scan manually (is it supposed to do it automatically when you change this option?), changed it back to No, ran an AB Scan again, but it's still the same, all the dark channels are still missing from the EPG (i.e. All the Sky Sports channels are missing)?
Have your set your scan options in AB E2 to FTA only? If so it won't bring the dark channels back. AB E2 settings must be set to Available HD

Last edited:
Best image I've used woosh and so easy and simple instructions on screen @mojo001 I had to connect via ethanet cable couldn't flash on wireless

Well everyone who tested it before it's upload said it has worked and so far has on every box of mine. Change your region and back again and see if that makes a difference. It doesn't do anything clever, just replaces one file for another and then scans.

No idea then, all I can tell you is it isn't working for me. None of the Sky Sports channels etc are showing on the EPG, it starts with BT Sports.

Changing my region from Granada to Grampian and then running an AB scan and then changing back to Granda again and scanning again hasn't brought them back sadly.

I'm using the SkyQ skin btw, but doubt that would make any difference.

Managed to get set up on H.2H sucessfully, looking good.

Small niggle with LCD display, can't find any solution via search. It stays on the time I last entered bouquets... So i access just now, it will show "13.24" - Exit - Watch TV for 30 mins, but LCD still says "13:24" ... But when I enter again into bouquets after that half hour, it will show "13:54" . The colon in the time is not flashing/ticking either.

If I change the AB setting to scan for "All Channels" instead of "Available HD" and then do a scan the channels then come back, ie I can see the Sky Sports channels again on the EPG, they're in a strange order and are just randomly listed in the Sports bouquet (instead of at the top) but they're there.

When I change it back to "Available HD" and do a scan they're all gone again.

FTA or Available HD, all channels will bring in everything including SkyHD which is no use to man nor beast even on working channels.

It sounds to me like your box is not downloading the changed file when you select Hide / Show

When you change from no to yes, does it do a channel scan automatically Brock?

Makido has been playing and maybe found a problem. They are a shite like that!

Hi Woosh,

When I change from No to Yes or vice versa it doesn't do a channel scan automatically, I have to run an AB scan manually myself after saving the change from Yes to No or vice versa.

Thanks.

Hi,
Got an openbox and a ZGemma H.2S ,had IPTV installed all good.
Bought a gift online and got all the channels thats been posted.
Only one problem,on my ZGemma box i am not able to watch At The Races,playing fine on my openbox
any ideas,thanks

Hi,
Only one problem,on my ZGemma box i am not able to watch At The Races,playing fine on my openbox
any ideas,thanks
Are you running wooshbuild? i would say thats probably something to do with the IPTV supplier rather than wooshbuild,especially with just the one channel playing up.Might be better to start a separate thread in the H2S section.as you might get someone who has the same issue.

Hi,
any ideas,thanks

Not really a Wooshbuild issue but, At The Races UK is gone - it will be the Irish version on your openbox... to get this on your zgemma, whilst your on the UK version of At The Races (black screen) press the down arrow on the remote, press the red button for "All" then you'll have more than 1 At The Races on the list now, select the Irish version and happy days. If you want to save this to your favourite bouquet, with the channel playing (full screen) again, press the down arrow press MENU button then Add service to bouquet, select your favourite bouquet and bobs your uncle.

Back