WooshBuild v4.00 ALPHA Release - OpenATV 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I done the update and seem to be having issues with my epg. cccam is installed and I'm getting all my channels but the info on the epg for most some of the channels is blank. ive probably forgotten to do something but I cant think what.

any thoughts?

Go to plugins and choose cross epg this should sort out the epg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I done the update and seem to be having issues with my epg. cccam is installed and I'm getting all my channels but the info on the epg for most some of the channels is blank. ive probably forgotten to do something but I cant think what.

any thoughts?

Did you run the new plugin to select country/change region and then run a nit scan on epg and run crosspeg afterwards.

Hi benijofar

May have jumped the gun a small bit
With the last build I was able to hit play and the movie would start now I have to wait about 10 to 15 seconds before it starts.
Still going through the menus

Thanks

Hi I have the volume on my H,2s turned up to 100 and use the volume control on my surround system sometimes I have to turn the sound up as i can hardly hear what they are saying then special effects are too loud any ideas anyone thanks

Hi. Just tried to do a software update on my 4.001 build to be told its out of date. I see here that 4.004 is the current one but can't find a link to download it. Can you help please?

Use the flash online option, blue button, best make a back up of your line details, you can back up settings from there anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back