WooshBuild v4.00 ALPHA Release - OpenATV 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here when I turn it down quickly it goes but I cannot remember what I did to get it back lol
Head is gone after Ireland's win tonight

Is also had the volume thing in the new open atv too. Not wooshbuild, just standard version. Sometimes would come back at about 90 but turn down again and it would go silent. Real nuisance. Went back to older open atv and never seen it since.

What happens if you turn the volume down quickly? Or up quickly? That is when it seems to happen.

Ive never really thought of the speed that i turn volume up or down, but trying its now everything is ok, it seems intermittent.
has anyone else had the same problem ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ----------

Same here when I turn it down quickly it goes but I cannot remember what I did to get it back lol
Head is gone after Ireland's win tonight

I walked into room after finishing work just as Ireland scored, my son who had watched the whole game wasn't impressed when I lost the volume lol ... but all was forgiven in the celebrations.
rebooting gets it back for me which as you know only takes a minute or 2

---------- Post Merged at 11:17 PM ----------

Hi Wooshman, yes after trying again you are correct turning volume up and down quickly loses the volume.
Also found if I turn up full and take it back down slowly it returns, now no need to reboot.
Thanks

Last edited:
Turning up and down (using short press) around 70-80% volume causes my box to lose sound.

If you raise the volume to around 80-85% then long press the down volume the sound seems to come back..

Slightly annoying, but no need to reboot on my box.

Daz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be interesting. I am using this build on a H2S and have Wooshbuild 3.03 beta on my 2S and not having any issues with sound on either of them. The interesting bit is that on both boxes, I am not using the Zgemma remotes but using a Logitech Harmony 350.
On my H2S the sound is via my surround sound system and I have set the HDMI CEC settings to forward the sound buttons to the Logitech remote.
On my 2S the sound is simply via the LG TV internal speakers, but again I have set the HDMI CEC settings to forward the sound buttons to the Logitech remote.

Could the issue lie with the sound being managed via the Zgemma box and/or the Zgemma remote ?

Thanks Whoosh, i went back to 3.03 because i was having problems installing Grog68's addon.. All working fine so think u buggered something along the way. I'll wait until you officially release v4.80029838 :)

No problems for me with sound.
There were one or two issues like the standby clock was full brightness but i think that was to do with Openatv updates, since updating again the clock went back to dimmed on reboot so maybe its worth making sure software update is fully up to date and then test sound.

I'm having a problem trying to install plugins I removed a few when I installed the latest alpha build and now need the media scaner plugin to install the latest slky skin and when installing it says exicuting but nothing is downloading ?

Wooshbuild 4.04 Alpha

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I can't download drivers on the plugin page - works fine on another box running OpenATV 5.3.
It just hangs on the black 'execution progress:' screen.

Wooshbuild 4.04 Alpha

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I can't download drivers on the plugin page - works fine on another box running OpenATV 5.3.
It just hangs on the black 'execution progress:' screen.

Same problem I had I fixed it by re installing the build again as I did a image backup of 4.04

hi there im adding my old line to a new box and had vix, now the new box has open atv and ive no idea where softcam manager since menus are diff?

Been running alpha 4.04 for a while now, not tried much else other than watching stuff, haven't tried iptv or kodi direct yet (have atv4 for that) but so far all is good, no crashes or hiccups, love the slyk v4 skin update

Keep up the good work

OK here is the first real test of the Country / Region plugin to remove / change channels.

This first run will remove AMC HD from your EPG and restore the SD channel back in it's place.

To update your channel lists please run the Country / Region plugin. Select your country and then press the OK button 3 times. This will then start a full NIT scan and update your EPG.

If you want to backup your custom_swap.txt and **********.txt files first just in case you can do.

Please note that this will replace any changes you have made yourself to the two above files. If you have not made any changes, you run the plugin.

Good luck and thanks for any feedback with success or failures.

Anyone having problem with IPTV I click a link is then goes to the menu bar and nothing stays black, Pressing the exit button returns to the list of movies
This was working fine on the Alpha build ?

Thanks

OK here is the first real test of the Country / Region plugin to remove / change channels.

This first run will remove AMC HD from your EPG and restore the SD channel back in it's place.

To update your channel lists please run the Country / Region plugin. Select your country and then press the OK button 3 times. This will then start a full NIT scan and update your EPG.

If you want to backup your custom_swap.txt and **********.txt files first just in case you can do.

Please note that this will replace any changes you have made yourself to the two above files. If you have not made any changes, you run the plugin.

Good luck and thanks for any feedback with success or failures.

Hi woosh this finally has swopped amc hd now thanks

Anyone having problem with IPTV I click a link is then goes to the menu bar and nothing stays black, Pressing the exit button returns to the list of movies
This was working fine on the Alpha build ?

Thanks

Please provide the info on which icon and film this happens on ?
Also confirm which iptv version you are currently running ?

I done the update and seem to be having issues with my epg. cccam is installed and I'm getting all my channels but the info on the epg for most some of the channels is blank. ive probably forgotten to do something but I cant think what.

any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back