Xbox one and Skybox F5s hookup

Yeah that's right. You plug the skybox into the HDMI IN port, and the HDMI OUT port goes to your TV. You don't need anything else, just the Kinect near your TV and that sends the signal from the Xbox to change the channel.

Hi

When I am using the one guide the channels will not change. I select the channel say BBC One and then it searches for the 0101 channel of f5s box but I then receive the following message on f5s stating "no such channel" - I am using sattv5 7/6/14. How can I resolve this?

Hi

When I am using the one guide the channels will not change. I select the channel say BBC One and then it searches for the 0101 channel of f5s box but I then receive the following message on f5s stating "no such channel" - I am using sattv5 7/6/14. How can I resolve this?

You'll need to be in the "all channels" section of your list for it to work, and not in one of the favourites sections.

Press ok, go to "all channels" and pick any channel from there manually, then try using one guide.

Thanks Cheesybeans,

I am up and running. I appreciate your support.

I am using sattv5 7/6/14 (I cant find a newer one) Do you know how can I update/edit the list so that I can change the transponders on channels that are invalid etc.

Yeah there's no update for it just yet, which is awkward. What I did was just blind scanned which added all the new channels to the bottom of the list, then I just manually added them to the list and deleted the non-working ones.

It's a ball-ache, but until there's an update it's the only way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I tried to get my one guide to work with my f5s box yesterday.

I used the settings open box (remote code S3109) as advised and the guide to BSkyB UK.
I have changed to the most up to date version of Sattv5s channel list I could find, I got the box to work as a pass through and when it sends the signal to switch off the box it works but there is still no guide I can access for the channels. Can anyone help me?

Hi, I tried to get my one guide to work with my f5s box yesterday.

I used the settings open box (remote code S3109) as advised and the guide to BSkyB UK.
I have changed to the most up to date version of Sattv5s channel list I could find, I got the box to work as a pass through and when it sends the signal to switch off the box it works but there is still no guide I can access for the channels. Can anyone help me?

If you go into the tv and one guide settings, what is your setup in there? and not to be captain obvious but whilst tv is on u have pressed X on ur controller to bring guide up, what does it say when u try that?

Ive sorted it now, just put in the settings again and went from there, making sure everything was done correctly and I have a fully working oneguide :)

Last edited:
Ok you lot! I employe you for your help again. Skybox f5s through xbox one hdmi, was working fine, now I have no sound on SD channels but I do have sound on likes of BBC hd and film 4 hd etc. my head is completely wrecked fiddling with settings but nothing makes a difference. When I plug skybox directly into tv the sound works fine. Anyone any ideas or come across this before?

thanks in advance fellow boners.

HI Guys

Got my xbox one set up with the kinect TV works great through the xbox on the one guide is all working. On set up it turned my F5S off and on and all the set up. When I tell it to change channel it always says "No such channel"

Any ideas?

Thanks guys

HI Guys

Got my xbox one set up with the kinect TV works great through the xbox on the one guide is all working. On set up it turned my F5S off and on and all the set up. When I tell it to change channel it always says "No such channel"

Any ideas?

Thanks guys

I'm having the same problem, it looks like the xbox is sending the wrong channel number. Instead of 101 for BBC1, it's sending 110011. You get the no such channel if you pick a channel like 132, which reads as channel 3322 which doesn't exist. Anyone else had the problem with channel numbers?

I'm having the same problem, it looks like the xbox is sending the wrong channel number. Instead of 101 for BBC1, it's sending 110011. You get the no such channel if you pick a channel like 132, which reads as channel 3322 which doesn't exist. Anyone else had the problem with channel numbers?

Mine does the double numbers aswell, I have tried a couple of the IR bugs from amazon and still no luck,

Anyone resolved this?

same here , anyone any ideas why my old xbox one changes the channels no problem , bought a new xbox today and its not changing the channels correctly (110011 instead of 101)

Back