Cable Zgemma H1 cant get any channels on cable turner

on the kv you have what provider did you scan on 6887? 6952 should be mentioned does it not.
you mean to say your net id has not changed in 5 years,i never assume anything unless checked and proven,even the net id list has changed for some since posted.

i got the netid of my vm box upstairs and yes its the same netid for the past 5 years and kv scan was on 6887

yeah, i got the zgemma h1, had it 2 weeks now, i'm on 00020, oxford, scan 6887 +6952, get all the channels , all 598 of them, when i do abm and go to providers it comes up Kabel (NL) no
Virgin UK........yes
fta....no
next 6 virgin uk, all set to yes.... when i press scan it comes up abm, timeout for tuner lock, i have to re tune it every morning, drives me mad, with the old kv, i turned on tv and there it was, but this has me stumped..... so when i press tv on zgemma remote it comes up
(tv)
sy uk-bbc interactive
sky uk anytime
sky uk fta channels
sky roi sports
favourites tv
last scanned.
then if i press green button on remote
tv
current transponder
cable services
28.2e eutesaat 28a & astra 2e/2f- services.
if i press the one saying cable services, all the channels show up, but i have loads of itv, bbc, areas, nothing is in order, seems to be alphabetical, i have ead and re read posts here, to no avail, anybody know what i am doing wrong, loving the box , but dread the daily setup, stumped i am... it all came set up, all i was supposed to do was plug in, scan abm sit back and enjoy............:beg::faint:

Hi Eileen,

Finally moved from KV then.

Pretty sure H1 is a combo, if you are only running the cable side you need to set the Sat tuner to "not configured".

You should only have 300 odd channels on the cable side.

or when the box updates ABM over night it will look for sky channels and time out.

You should also have a FAV button on your remote, so it sorts into movies, sports, entertainment etc.

Sounds like you are using the ALL section

Last edited:
hi bees, yeah thought i would try it out, it came set up,
tuner a, not configured, tuner a, enabled,
done everything i was told to do, have read
and re read everything, i know its something i'm
not doing right, but just not there yet, i know
its got to be something simple, but its got me
stumped, pain in the proverbial, but i will try not
to let it beat me, i got a bit of help on here
with the 6952 and freq bit off one of
the members who has oxford set up,