Cable Zgemma H1 cant get any channels on cable turner

Yes, as it a back up sly is still enabled somewhere but moving provider order will get a temp fix, I would just flash a fresh image from zgemma.tv and set up from scratch, much easier

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ----------

I also think the box could do with a reboot now as so much changes been done lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ----------

I have just remembered how I fixed this problem on another box, you have to enable tuner A, set to 28.2, reboot, go back in to autobouquets maker and turn off sky uk, it does not default to off when tuner A not set up.....sky will still be on as its on as the back up is for sky, that will fix the tuner lock issue.

You will find that when you enable tuner A and reboot, when you back in to Autoubouquets maker sky uk will be yes.

Thats not the right section, its menu, set up service searching, autobouquets mker, NOT providers but PROViDERS ORDEr its below providers.......anyway do what I said with tuner config enable tuner A and then turn off sly uk in ABM

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ----------

SlyUK is still enabled in ABM, you have to enable tuner A to allow you to turn it off in ABM providers.

Thats not the right section, its menu, set up service searching, autobouquets mker, NOT providers but PROViDERS ORDEr its below providers.......anyway do what I said with tuner config enable tuner A and then turn off sly uk in ABM

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ----------

SlyUK is still enabled in ABM, you have to enable tuner A to allow you to turn it off in ABM providers.

let's do this one step at a time here

you said enable tuner A, set to 28.2, and then reboot, when i back in to Autoubouquets maker sky uk will be yes.

i did what you said tuner A, set to 28.2, and then reboot. and on my box its Autoubouquets maker providers.
and it was set to NO and NOT yes. so is that turned off?

and your saying to changed provider order its menu,set up service searching, autobouquets mker,
NOT providers but PROViDERS ORDEr and its below providers

i dont have that on my box i have service searching, autobouquets mker and thats it and then a list
and in list i have or am i looking in the wrong place ?
Config
providers
Hide Sections
Start
Scan
Delete bouquets
Show Log
About

Yes thats it off, put tuner A back to nothing connected.....have you tried a manual scan, tbh I would flash the latest image from zgemma.tv and start afresh, you have down that much changes you and learnt so much the hard way you would probably find it easier.

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

I'm on a different version to you, is there a providers start order option in crossepg?

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ----------

If you look half way down the first page you will see the providers order section.

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65283-guide-how-set-up-e2-combo-box-vix-image.html

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65283-guide-how-set-up-e2-combo-box-vix-image.html

when i change Kabel NL from NO to Yes

i go back into autobouquets maker i get providers order that you was about about.
and in there is cable_uk virgin and cable_nl

and i did a scan but nothing i will get the latest image from zgemma.tv and try that

---------- Post Merged at 06:39 PM ----------

which image from zgemma.tv i know its for H1 Box?

so in providers
virgin uk yes
virgin area use yours
virgin fta no
generate main bouqets yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no

provider order
virgin uk

start scan

in providers i have
Kabel NL No
Virgin UK Yes
Virgin UK My Area
virgin fta no
generate main bouqets yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

and if i change Kabel NL from NO to Yes then i can see provider order / virgin uk

---------- Post Merged at 07:45 PM ----------

i flush latest image from zgemma.tv and its still the same

I had this when I selected the wrong area even if say you are in Oxford and select it as area doesn't always mean that is what you are connected to.

Lets forget about Autoubouquets maker for now you dont need it yet you need to scan your cable first

1 menu/service searching
Tuner type DVB-C
Configuration mode Enabled
Network ID whatever yours is
Used service scan type Provider
Provider to scan Virgin media UK (6952
2 then exit out
3 go to menu/service searching manual scan tuner b
4 press ok and do a cable scan
this will see if your line (cable) is live by finding the cable channels then go in to Autoubouquets maker
and set that up

Last edited:
1 menu/service searching
Tuner type DVB-C
Configuration mode Enabled
Network ID 00020
Used service scan type Provider
Provider to scan Virgin media UK (6952

2 then exit out
3 go to menu/service searching manual scan tuner b
done a scan it took all 5 seconds to do a scan nothing showing

look at these mate

Oxford 1 NTL, 00020 578250 6887
Oxford 2 NTL, 00020 818250 6887
Oxford 3 NTL, 00013 803000 6887

look at these mate

Oxford 1 NTL, 00020 578250 6887
Oxford 2 NTL, 00020 818250 6887
Oxford 3 NTL, 00013 803000 6887

yes what about it? and i do now what net id's oxford has as this is not new to me at all
as use to do the old ntl box with rom 10 and 11 cards and the old Samsung SMT-2100C boxes

Back