Cable Zgemma H1 cant get any channels on cable turner

just a thougt you have the cable in the push fit connection (like tv) and not the screw one like sky/cable?

Remember and put the orginal firmware back on your zgemma box as some sellers won't give you a refund with 3rd party firmware on it !

I would always check at another persons because I know sellers that will try it and if it works at theres they wont give you refund in fact they will charge you extra it even states is at a lot of ebay places

why go for a blade combo [ closed source ] better enigma 2 boxes out there.

one thing can be important dont guess your netid if you can get 100% correct one can make life easier,getting kv working and writing down a channel tp frequency and qam also helps .

one thing can be important dont guess your netid if you can get 100% correct one can make life easier,getting kv working and writing down a channel tp frequency and qam also helps .

Yeh (closed source ) nice and easy to set up had a 7000 since 2011 and never had a problem with it

what are you going on about ? i no my netid 100% and i have had my KV box for about 5 years now and easiest box to setup

Back