zgemma h2 help

Barnzy

just purchased this box to replace my old kryptview . new to them . anyone got a how to guide for new users.m. i.e flashing . adding line etc

tried newvix 3.2.027
nothing happened box just booted as if usb was not there. so tried one from youtube . its flashing now, but the guy on the video is running sky i think . im on virgin media

tried newvix 3.2.027
nothing happened box just booted as if usb was not there. so tried one from youtube . its flashing now, but the guy on the video is running sky i think . im on virgin media

Thats cool as as long as your box has a cable tuner, just configure it to the cable side, put in your net id and run autobouquets/ add your line and job done

iv not purchased a line yet . will it still pick anything up?
so far iv changed my provider to virgin uk in autobouquets and set my area (preston 2)
then gone back out and pressed start scan and i get 'timeout for tuner lock'

tried this guide. blagging my head. changed the tuner config as it says. iv not done the adding line to box bit yet as i cant get filezilla to connect to box. also it should scan and pickup without the line yes? just not be watchable but all i get when i scan is the same timeout for tuner lock :(

ok heres where im at , iv got the thing setup . its picked up channels on virgin uk ( free to air) so i know its working . im now ready to add a line.

these are sold as gifts online yes? is there 2 seperate types of gift ? one for virgin one for sky ?

how you supposed to know which gift is for sky and which is virgin . all the ones i can find are just stating the hardware they work on i.e zgemma / openbox etc

Ok on this very site, if you goto the general sat section and goto the thread "anyone recommend a good pay server 2016" youll get sat line here
do the same in the cable section and youll get your vm line there

Back