ZGEMMA H2 - OPEN ATV 5.1 Set up for Cable

I had a real headache getting mgcamd to work. Ended up downloading cccam 2.3.0 ipk and ftp'd it to tmp folder then using remote blue, plugins, ipk installer. Put line in user/keys/cccam.cfg. Restarted cam and worked. Pretty long winded but still works well now.

Has anyone managed to set the autobouquets so that the HD channels are listed first on epg?

Never mind, got it. enable swap in autobouquets config settings.

Last edited:
Ok, I've flashed the image on, looks great, entered my network ID and frequencies etc, did an automatic scan. And I get no channels? I've tried various set ups and I'm getting nothing.

I think my box is goosed.

Is your cable feed plugged into the f-plug sat input (tuner A) instead of the cable coax input (tuner b)?

Hi eebbs can you please share how you did the hd listing first also which image are you using i have zgemma h2 and h2h cant find any stable image for VM thanks

Hi eebbs can you please share how you did the hd listing first also which image are you using i have zgemma h2 and h2h cant find any stable image for VM thanks

To be honest all the backups hear are stable if you can't get them working that's down to the end user if you don't like them or there not to your taste setup yourself with your settings how you like them rather than slandering other backups we provide them as a base image to our settings for others to use then it's down to the end user to adjust to there preferences.

Last edited:
Hi, I downloaded your image an tried to flash the box ZGEMMA H2, it attempts to boot and seems to stick on -49- for ages, how long should I leave it? is this right? can someone advise if it will go past 49? Thanks

It should only pause at 49 for maybe 15 seconds then continue up to 99. If it's not moving on from 49 in say 1 minute I'd say it's stuck in boot loop. If it is try another back up image.

Hi,

I came home with box from my Dads and tried another usb stick and it managed to boot in ok, thanks for all your help, I copied his ccam.cfg into usr/keys folder so hopefully when I take it down to my Dads tomorrow it'll work ok.

Cheers.

just installed and set up, using mgcamd. all working spot on. excellent image. thanks.

one little thing, i dunno if you have any ideas but. i keep finding on every setup i do openatv, openvix i fint the epg is slow. as in i press down and it doesnt move instant it takes a second. if that makes sense. any ideas??

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Vix image, changed network id and scan channels. I do not receive HD channels and neither does my cccam works.

Pls help.

Back