ZGEMMA H2 - OPEN ATV 5.1 Set up for Cable

haha yes going for the wooshbuild what i had previously, had problems with dish due to builders, broken lnb so going to have to get that sorted instead lol cheers guys

Hello guys i'm new here. Can anyone tell me how to enable MGCAMD on this image. Also how do you setup the HDD to record, pause and playback etc?

Hello guys i'm new here. Can anyone tell me how to enable MGCAMD on this image. Also how do you setup the HDD to record, pause and playback etc?

Blue button => Softcam => Softcam Panel. Use arrow button to select "Select CAM 1" or 2 then right left arrows till you have mgcamd.

You need to place your line details in before you press the green button to start, please note this image was setup to use cccam & will decode N lines.
If the format is N: *****user password**** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
then you just need to drop the line in the CCCam.CFG located in USR/KEYS directory.
Access over FTP with filezilla.

Once line details are in blue button => Softcam => Softcam Panel. Use arrow button to select "Select CAM 1 green button to start.

Regarding HDD recording.

I would connect the external drive to the rear USB and put the small flash drive to the front USB, save your epg there. each need to be reinitialised.
Menu = Setup=system=storagedevice=initialisation. updown arrow to initialise. For the HDD also convert ext3 to ext4 format.

Menu = setup = epg =settings. Check or change EPG Location to /media/usb

That should do it

Thanks mate but MG will not function. Neither will the recording option. It does record but you cannot playback. I know with the open vix image it is pretty stratightforward.

just put this image on my zgemma h2 works well..only thing i have notice is when i press the ok button and the info bar pops up where the channel name shows i can only see 3 words of the channel how do i fix this..?

I downloaded the file but i thought it would have been a zip file with the image contained instead i got a pdf file seriously confused. how do i put this on zgemma h2 2s box...

Hi thank you for uploading this . i have tried to download this file and it stops at 64% network failed could you check it out please love to try this as there arnt my cable back ups for H2

Hi all

Great work on this image - it looks fantastic!

Trying however - and failing - to get my line working on it. I've tried:
CCam 2.3.0 as packaged, with CCam.cfg in /usr/keys - softcam panel says "No ECM Info" - the "server info" page on CCcaminfo is totally blank!
mgcamd 1.35 with newcamd.list and mg_cfg in /usr/keys (with the line changed from N: to CWS =) - doesn't seem to give any info, and certainly doesn't work
mgcamd 1.38 - fails to install from the plugins menu (404 error when downloading the file)

I've got CCam 2.3.0 working with the same line on another box the same just fine, using the image it came with - really not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Any ideas?

I've also put the correct Network ID into the tuner config, and into the AutoBouquets settings

Cheers

Last edited:
Mini screen problems

Hi, nice work, anyone know how to rectify problem im having with mini screen showing nothing when in any particular section?
It works fine in main epg from button epg menu?

Thanx.

Attachments

• VM2.PNG
    VM2.PNG
    363.9 KB · Views: 34
  • VM.PNG
    VM.PNG
    261.1 KB · Views: 32
Having the same problem here... No ECM info all the time. Have checked with the guy i bought gift off & he resent me the CCcam.cfg file but no avail. literally pulling my hair out!!!

Sorry for asking but what is the net id, I know what the line info is and where it goes referring to installing the vm gift.

EPG
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Settings > Enable Virgin EPG: yes
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Cross EPG > Update rytec providers
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Cross EPG > XMLTV Providers > Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV > click yellow to download *Wait for it to finish* > Click okay on Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV (Green tick should appear) then hit green to save
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > XMLTV-Importer > Press Blue for Sources > Scroll to Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV Okay *Green tick will appear* > Gress green to save
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > XMLTV-Importer > Press Yellow for Manual > then Yes.

Now to tune it properly:

Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Tuner B Enable > Network ID > 41011

Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Delete bouquets
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers > Double check all the settings in there are correct:
Virmin uk: yes
Virmin uk area: select your NetID
Virmin uk fta only: no
Virmin uk generate main bouquet: yes
Virmin uk: generate sections bouquets: yes
Virmin uk generate hd bouquets: yes
Virmin uk generate fta bouquet: yes
Virmin uk generate fta hd bouquet: yes
Virmin uk swap channels: yes to replace or sd channels with the hd channels up to you

Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Start Scan
41011 autobouquets providers virin uk yes then virgin uk area

---------- Post Merged on 01-10-2016 at 12:00 AM ----------

all so need to go to tuner configuration turn A to nothing connected unless you have sky as well.. tuner b should be set to dvb-c then config mode enabled net id 41011 used service scan type is set to provider next provider to scan virgin media uk 6952 then exit auto scan it will stay at 60% for a while just leave it to finish enter mgcamd details is usr keys newcam file and cccam is entered in ect scroll down till you see the the CCAM cfG Right click edit ENTER YOU LINE DETAILS IN THIS FILE C only

Last edited:
Thanks mate will they it

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 AM ----------

While I am here, is there a dummies guide to set up completely on Zgemma h2h and do u require a px or laptop at any stage?

Back