zGemma nline setup help

I've gone to tspanel, tools 1 then uninstall.... But then there is a lot of options and choice and I don't know which ones to choose...

just go to tspanel, softcams, then whichever you have installed should be green, you can remove it from there by pressing red i think, it will tell you at the bottom

I'm in there now and it is as follows

red - stop
green - start/restart
yellow - ECM/cccam info
blue - install

no uninstall option...

do you have tsmedia? It must be tsmedia that gives you that option then. Go to tsmedia, files, softcams, you should be able to uninstall it from there

i havnt got my box on to double check, but if you look around the tsmedia files library submenus you will find cams and then you should be able to uninstall from there

He a good look through all that and no good... No cams in tsmedia

on the current live mgcamd it currently says "no ecm info" in Tspanel....

what it does this mean?

it means it is not reading the file correctly or no file present. Sounds like it would be easier for you to flash sucmnsee's image from the download section and just put your line in the newcamd.list file

i really want to stick with an offically supported image if i can due to me being relatively new and obviously bad at this... lol.

Ive just accidently deleted TSpanel now while looking for where to delete cccam...

clever me, i know my fault.
:fear:

what i dont want to do is start again and be left in the same situation still needing to delete cccam...

to be honest, from my experience trying different images, although openvix isnt officially supported I always find it to work perfectly, I also use openatv (because i have no choice) and i find it more fiddly and annoying lol with openvix you would be up and running in 10 minutes guaranteed

im a pleb i know.... lol.

when i looked at the reply i had just started the reflash of the openatv image so ill give this one last chance... good job im not working till 11am tomorrow could be a late one.

ive downloaded the files you posted at the top of this thread, and your instructions posted with them and the instructions from the image maker surely it should be straight forward....? #heprays

also i dont want vix to auto update and make a mess of everything, this is a secondary reciever for me so i dont want to playing around with it massivly if i can help it...

i dont normally update vix if everything is working fine, no real need to. I am a great believer in 'if its not broke, dont fix it' lol

lol....

fair point....

just following your instructions earlier in the thread and theres no softcams/emus on the download plugins section...?

last time i installed it on the TSpanel

so now im confused even more...

i was confused in that post as I thought the person was trying to install via vix. download mgcamd from here and install via tmp folder (ftp the file to tmp folder, press blue button, software manager, install local, select tmp folder, select file, install) then ftp the files i posted above to usr/keys folder, making sure you input your line in the newcamd.list folder first).

right just sending that now....

installed the mgcamd from where you said into the temp folder and it installed correctly...

just wait for your reply on the line.

cheer

Hi all. Noob here. I can't seem to get my N line working either. I've followed all the steps above. Any other ideas?

Back