zGemma nline setup help

my dcc isnt working now anyone know what and where to get one.

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ----------

sorry for being a pain

Google Dreambox Control Centre and you should be able to download.Are you sure that you've got the correct ip address and that you've got username and password correct

Google Dreambox Control Centre and you should be able to download.Are you sure that you've got the correct ip address and that you've got username and password correct

Hi, new to this. I've set up sucmnsee's backup. Where do you find the username and password. I have been trying to set up in Fileziller client (I've never used FTP before).

Last edited:

Hi, new to this. I've set up sucmnsee's backup. Where do you find the username and password. I have been trying to set up in Fileziller client (I've never used FTP before).
On your box Menu >setup> Network You will find your box Ip address put that in Host Username is root Then just press quick connect

Hi.
When I used DCC on mine I had to use root as the user name and pass as the password. This was a new box so some must come with a default password set.
Regards.

Hi
I've set sucmnsee vix back up image on zgemma star h1 scanned got fta channels up however I can not get n line to work on box
I am setting up mgcamd 1.38 using DCC changing the file to my n line then rebooting but nothing ?? Also the nline was sent with #vm after do I need to enter this or is it just so I know what its for ??
Any help would be appreciated :)

In the Usr/keys you will find 2 files your line needs to go in the newcamd list file just edit file in there Take N: away from your line Keep CWS = Space either side of =
make sure you have scanned for $ channels fist
After entering your line press blue button on remote >softcam manager/ select mg 138 activate start cam reboot box

I have done this and entered my newcamd but nothing changes ?? Should there only be 2 files in use/keys newcamd and cmfg as I have other files as well ?? And I have done auto bouteqs and channels are there such b***rts and sly channels but only black screen where as bbc one works

The only files that should be in newcamd list are yours The ones that are in there already is What your lines should look like have sent you a pm

Aye got it thanks and newcamd list I had changed the cws = to my own but I ment in the usr / keys part newcamd list wasn't the only folder there was like 8 not sure if that matters

ok just setting up my zgemma 2s for the first time also on openatv. trying to follow this advice but I can't seem to download the attached files.

Newcamd.list and mg_cfg should be only files in usr/keys on my image.
Should never be replaced. Only edit line two of the newcamd.list.
Or replace both files with a pair u know work together.

Once you're set up like u want for now make a backup. That way within 10 mins you're back to all good.
Then try the 3 diff backups or ur own imagr from scratch. No one can tell you what youll like ;)

Back