£100 best box for IPTV

What would everyone recommend a friend want a new box and he wants to spend around £100
Thanks guys he wants hardwired but also wifi

WOS Formuler Z8 cant go wrong great app sold my shield to purchase best choice ever
haha, the internal parts, it is only a $40 TVbox where people are paying a premium for the built-in app service, making IPTV sellers extra money selling an over-priced box to uneducated shoppers.
If you are a NOOB and can't understand how to use Android and fiddle with settings, then buy a Formuler or BuzzTV or any other specialized IPTV player device that is extremely Over-Priced.

Ultimately it is your money, do what you want with it, buy whatever device meets your criteria of acceptable. I'm just offering my opinion and answers to your original question. From all that I know about TVboxes, Android, and Formuler; I would personally never buy a Formuler device or even recommend them to a family member to use.

Either the buzz XRS4500 or the buzz vid stick or the z8 but comes down to user preferance and what you want from the box I like the Amiko A6 box only £50 and very stable and reliable for iptv

Formuler z8 is best device ive used ever and chip processor is fast and dedicated Iptv app that’s updated regularly for bug fixes and upgrades
New pro is available also
logo-03.png

Specifications
Output Resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
CPU : Hisilicon Quad-core
GPU : Multi-core high-performance GPU
RAM: 2GB DDR4
Storage: 16GB eMMC
Operating System: Android

Formuler z8 is best device ive used ever and chip processor is fast and dedicated Iptv app that’s updated regularly for bug fixes and upgrades
New pro is available also
logo-03.png

Specifications
Output Resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
CPU : Hisilicon Quad-core
GPU : Multi-core high-performance GPU
RAM: 2GB DDR4
Storage: 16GB eMMC
Operating System: Android
I got a T9 good box tho but the Wi-Fi signal is crap upstairs.
On Z8 Can ya use normal iptv app on this and is the WiFi better on them can any send me a link in pm to buy one off Ebay.uk only tho

I got a T9 good box tho but the Wi-Fi signal is crap upstairs.
On Z8 Can ya use normal iptv app on this and is the WiFi better on them can any send me a link in pm to buy one off Ebay.uk only tho
You can sideload any apps onto it mate and mol2 can take user and password ect

I only use Ebay.uk
I can't see on Ebay.uk world of Satellite i only can see z8 pro and I can't see z8
Or do I just go for z8 pro

For under £100 the Fire Cube TV is bang on especially when on offer for £69:99. There's lots who say firesticks are sh&t and yes there are better boxes but for the money and if your only using them for the one thing then I'd say bargain

Back