1 device sub advice

davnav

Is 1 device iptv sub 1 only, or can it be used eg phone and another device but only viewing one at a time.
Thanks

You can view your IPTV sub any many difference devices but only with one active connection at a time.

If you want to view on multiple devices at the same time you need a multi connection to your IPTV sub from your provider.

It's really down to your provider. For instance, if you have a mag device, because it's done on mac address, that may be the only access point allowed.
Chat to your supplier.

And also with multiroom, you are normally tied to home IP address, if you also wanted to use on phone else where you would need other subscription.

It's really down to your provider. For instance, if you have a mag device, because it's done on mac address, that may be the only access point allowed.
Chat to your supplier.
How do I find out who my provider is. I just paid this fella my money and gave him my mac number and my stb emu was sorted.

If you use different devices at different times it can be classed as over connecting and a possible leaked line. Which would then intail your provider either changing your username or password or even disable the line.
As wheelo has pointed out its always wise to speak to your provider regarding what you want to do but if want to use on seperate device just pay for multiroom connection.
If mac based sub depending if android phone or not you can install stb emu pro and just edit the mac on your phone and enter the portal job done.

How do I find out who my provider is. I just paid this fella my money and gave him my mac number and my stb emu was sorted.
It is a bit silly not knowing how to get hold of your provider. However, if you paid via paypal you should at least have a e-mail you can use to contact them.

Back