360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Failed to open file for some reason.
Download and save the winrar file again. extract and save to your desktop. run as administrator to install and make sure you have an internet connection. switch off your antivirus and firewall if you have problems after that.
Ive just ran the setup again and it works fine for me on windows 7.

@metrobronco and @feras, why would you want the older version when this version does just the same but better and with more options??? The whole reason why there is redirects in the other threads, to keep people up to date!

Thanks axxxo. I got it to install finally, by doing what you recommended. But when I try to install wave files, windows tells me that the program stopped responding. Do you have any ideas?

Thank you.

Do you guys know why I can't download the wave data needed for the patch? The program stops running during the download.

Thanks.

What's not working? Installation, wave downloading? For anyone having trouble downloading waves its probably your firewall blocking it, the same goes for installation, this program needs to be connected to the net to install a far as I know.

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Last edited:
having trouble downloading the wave data....

well if you give the server time to update (now you've introduced yourself) when your name turns blue you should be able to click thanks to get the download,

if thats the trouble your having

Its possible there may be trouble with the server on the patchers end, have you tried with your firewall off and anti virus or add waves patcher as an exception to your firewall?

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Last edited:
I see what the problem is now. Its just a bad translation, process terminated means the download is complete so you can patch away as normal.
I've just downloaded waves 1 3 and 7 without problems through the patcher itself
HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. For some reason i have patched wave 10-11 games before and they play but i cant bodycount or dead island. any help would be appreciated.

bodycount I see from abgx is wave 13 which is the first with that new wave I believe and dead island is wave 12.are you on the latest dashboard and if so what firmware are you using?
To be honest I haven't used games patcher in a very long time as there is no need for it with the the latest and some earlier versions of the firmware as the firmware presumes that you have the correct data already on the disc.

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Nope, I'd recommend flashing your drive to stock firmware making sure you have a copy of your original firmware and drive key and then after the update flash your drive to the latest firmware available for your drive.

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

I'll repost what I've already posted in here (see below in RED), but nobody seems to read or take notice of anything

will members please take note in here, when you see "click thanks to see content" it means the thanks button under a post,

which will be come visible to a member when they make a first post, posts of thanks do not suffice as a post (HINT: try introducing yourself in intro thread) = http://www.techkings.org/new-member-...yourself-here/

posts of thanks etc are deleted and infraction/warning given to member.

I'm sure it will wave patch any game to any wave you choose, if it will work or not will depend on what update is on the disc I would imagine compared to whatever dashboard you are using.up to date firmware is the only way to go really

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

I tried install from install.exe by many times,still can't download all the files.
Is there a local-install file to download?so i can download it by one time.

Back