360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Go to jungleflasher chat and ask there, as far as i know spoofing is still possible but its just not mentioned as is not live safe, i know it says spoofing is not possible on guides but that's just because its not recommended. I spoofed a drive to lt before and it worked fine but I'm not sure how its working now with ap2.5
Wouldn't take long for you to spoof it and let us know, jungleflasher won't automatically spoof it for you that's why i said to manually do it through jungleflasher. I can't remember if ap2.5 checks the drive or not.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. But is there a firmware for TS-H943? I thought they didn't update the firmware for TOSHIBA SAMSUNG drive.

There sure is, LT 2.01 is released for that drive. Have a look at c4evaspeaks homepage for all drive info. Firmware can be downloaded from auto xbins found in the sticky thread here on techkings:)

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

i'm already banned from live so i'mn not worried bout being banned. for batman 2 arkem city can i just patch it to wave 2 and play it that way?? or do i have to up date to the lt firmware

i'm already banned from live so i'mn not worried bout being banned. for batman 2 arkem city can i just patch it to wave 2 and play it that way?? or do i have to up date to the lt firmware

All new games are xgd3 so yes you need new up to date firmware. No need to wave patch then

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

where is the thanks button, i dont seee?????

The THANKS and LIKE button will be available to members approx 10mins after their first post on the forum. In the email you receive when you register the introduce yourself here thread is mentioned as a good place to start, link is now in the first post of this thread :)

All new games are xgd3 so yes you need new up to date firmware. No need to wave patch then

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

so no matter what wave i patch new games will not work without the new firmware. well thanks got to find me a modder lol

new games will not work without the new firmware

Exactly, new firmware or stock im afraid, on the plus side, all your old backups will still work on the new firmware as LT is waveless :) No more patching...

When is skyrim due to be released? If its new, it's xgd3, therefore you need up to date firmware, therefore no need to wave patch.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Where to start where and which games can i use this on the latest

If you don't speak English to well try using google translate so we can understand the question a bit better. If i understand you correctly your asking what games this can be used on? All of them except for xgd3 (xbox game disc 3)

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

thanks for the progrmam

Emroji while your thanks are appreciated we would ask that you don't post them but instead click on the thanks button found on the bottom of each post, prevents a build up of pointless reading for other members ;)

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

When you open the ISO with the patcher it automatically tells you what wave it is.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

are you on the latest dashboard? If so then you will need to update your firmware, latest firmware is waveless so no need to patch, just run through abgx 360 instead.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Back