360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Try this new updated version, if this doesnt work its something wrong on your end, firewall, antivirus, run as administrator.
Ive uninstalled and reinstalled this countless times, there are no standalone files to install that i know of

Code:
[URL="http://www.logic-sunrise.com/telecharger-308774-360-games-patcher.html"]360 games patcher version 3.0.3

version 3.0.5 actually
[/URL]

Last edited:
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

So far this program it was perfect!but with new -xgd3-can't patch.thanks!!!!!!

Im sure soul heaven will work something out and if you really like it there's a donate button as the program starts up to help out the generous chap ;)

Great piece of software - I was literally just looking for this :) Hopefully I will be able to run the games on old FW + dashboard...

Im sure you could spare one disc to try it out and let us know ?

Ive sent a couple of messages to the developer about xgd3, standalone files for installation and manually downloading waves to install them to the necessary 360 games patcher folder.
Ill post back here if i get a reply

Im sure you could spare one disc to try it out and let us know ?

Ive sent a couple of messages to the developer about xgd3, standalone files for installation and manually downloading waves to install them to the necessary 360 games patcher folder.
Ill post back here if i get a reply

Yeah I could, I got some verbatims I don't use anyway and I want this game badly. I have the BenQ with Ixtreme 1.41 I think, I have the one where you use an activation disc to play the newer games. How do you recommend that I patch the game then? Should I run ABGX first and then keep the same wave or should I downgrade the wave? In that case, to which wave?

EDIT: I think I have 1.6, not 1.41...

Last edited:
1.6 will only work with waves 1 2 and 3 and wave 4 with the activate disc, always run it through abgx first anyway to correct any errors then patch it afterwards.
It would probably be best to patch to wave 3?

Realisticly though, you need to update your firmware, all new games will be xgd3 so firmware will have to be LT+ and onwards, LT+ does not check the disc for what wave it is so it will boot the disc no matter what the wave is.
Good luck

will this unlock fable 3

I just saw your problem in the introductory thread, have you ran fable 3 through abgx360?
Abgx has to patch the relevant ap2.5 data into the iso so it will boot correctly.
You will have to run it through abgx and reburn when finished

Well actually, I've played and burned Fight Night Champion, and that is wave 6, so with activation disc I think you can play any wave, which was the purpose of the activation disc in the first place. But I will patch it to wave 3 and try if it works.

Yeah I know, i'm waiting for the Reset Glitch to become useful, but i really wanted FIFA that's why.

EDIT: Patched it to wave 3 and tried to run it, still asks for update so I have to upgrade Ixtreme... Still worth a try though

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know!
Didnt realise it was the update that was causing you the problems, could have saved you the burn :)

SoulHeaven was nice enough to reply to me so this is what he has said.

Hi axxxo,

Some users report errors when trying to download various waves "Data of wave 3 are corrupted"

2 reasons :
- Firewall restriction, or non-administrator Users. (Some users on some specific configuration, have to reboot on "no fault" mode with network support)
or
- Too old software version. 360 WAVES Patcher is no more supported. To download Waves, you have to be at least in a 360 GAMES Patcher version

Use of this program with xgd3 iso's?

Next version will. Soon.

One more question soulheaven, are there standalone files for installation of this program or does it always need internet connection, also is there another way to download the wave patches without using the program to manually place the wave patches in the correct 360 games patcher folder? Thanks

No. No standalone version is available. But you can take Waves Files directly on Server :
Code:
[URL="http://www.librasoft.fr/360GamesPatcher/Data/"]http://www.librasoft...esPatcher/Data/[/URL]
Any further information you could pass on would be great, thank you

You're welcome

So if you are having problems opening, installing, downloading anything, there's your answer right there ;)

Doesnt make anything, it patches a wave of an iso to a different wave, to be brief about it :) Hard to explain but if you have up to date firmware then you need not worry about it

I believe you can manually spoof the drive to lt, its just not live safe to do so hence why its not recommended, neither is patching waves so fire away.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

I believe you can manually spoof the drive to lt, its just not live safe to do so hence why its not recommended, neither is patching waves so fire away.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

I don't care about online playing, the reason is that I heard LT fmw won't work with spoofed drive. My old LITEON has died and replaced it with old TS-H943 drive which can't be updated to LT fmws and since the original was LITEON the newer games asks for the AP2.5 checks so I don't really tried to play newer games like AC:B, black ops. But now I really wanna play NBA 2K12.

Go to jungleflasher chat and ask there, as far as i know spoofing is still possible but its just not mentioned as is not live safe, i know it says spoofing is not possible on guides but that's just because its not recommended. I spoofed a drive to lt before and it worked fine but I'm not sure how its working now with ap2.5
Wouldn't take long for you to spoof it and let us know, jungleflasher won't automatically spoof it for you that's why i said to manually do it through jungleflasher. I can't remember if ap2.5 checks the drive or not.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Back