360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Fifa12 is wave 13 so it will need to be played on the latest dashboard, firmware will have to be updated, once is updated there will be no need to wave patch again, it will still also play all your old wave patched games.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Every time I load the first page of this thread, my IE8 browser locks up then it gives me the message Stop running Script? A script...yadda yadda.. may cause an unresponsive system. So I click yes, then I can scroll again. Thoughts other than switch browser?

360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

SoulHeaven Logic-sunrise and Librasoft are pleased to introduce a new software design that allows you to patch yourself all your games easily protected AP25. For the occasion, as our famous software Waves 360 Patcher becomes 360 Games Patcher. The software automatically detects if your game is protected AP25, and offers one-click to patch it to make it operational on your dashboard. ATTENTION: We will select the correct version of dashboard so that your backup is functioning properly. Work now:
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - NFS Hot Pursuit - Modern Warefare 2 - COD Black OPS - Halo Reach - Fable 3
New in this version:
★ Added ability to drag and drop the iso ★ Add function check areas AP25 ★ Activation international fashion (Adding English) ★ Added translation file ★ Patch burning function New in this version:
★ Added check for AP25 12611 and 1625 ★ Added Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German

CAUTION:
It will select the correct version of dashboard so that your backup is functioning properly. From the Dashboard 13,599, a 1.91 + firmware LT is necessary to launch your games AP25. Dashboard for a lower firmware LT + 1.0, 1.1 or 1.9 is sufficient

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content.

!!!!USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON FOR LINK TO DOWNLOAD
PRESSE LE BOUTONMERCI POUR LIEN POUR TÉLÉCHARGER
ПРЕСС СПАСИБО ЗА КНОПКА ссылку для загрузки

If you cannot see the "Thanks" button you are not logged in or you are a new registered member and must introduce yourself in the introductory thread to gain the privilege to do so. More information HERE if you are having any problems
Last edited by axxxo; 02-01-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Keeping info up to date

Can you read this version, as this is the first post. it is the only other thing that i can think of other than changing browser. Hope this helps. I have just looked at this post, and there is stuff you cannot see, so without changing the browser, I cannot think of anything

works fine on Firefox and can read the first post just fine on ie8 too just strange that it hangs like that in ie8

A far as I know there have been no new releases since this version.
Remember if your firmware is up to date there is NO need to wave patch your games.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Hello!
How can I determine which wave supports my X360? I got slim 250gb, and it was flashed at the end of 2010 (or early 2011 - don't remember exactly). Newest game that works is Read Dead Redemption. I really want to play Metal Gear Solid HD and it doesn't work.

The question is - how to make it work?

Sorry for bad English - hope you'll understand!

No, it's used to patch waves of ap 2.5 to make them work with your current dashboard. Rather than getting into what dashboard you are currently on against what firmware your drive has, your best option is to update your drive firmware to the latest available for your drive and you won't have to worry about wave patching ever again.
HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

my problem is because my xbox360 cant read my disc of fable 3 and i watched in internet the problem is about ap2.5 and whit this program can patch the ap2.5
this program can help me? :)

my problem is because my xbox360 cant read my disc of fable 3 and i watched in internet the problem is about ap2.5 and whit this program can patch the ap2.5
this program can help me? :)

Well then this should do the trick for you but you must at least have Lt1.9 on your drive I believe.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Xbox dvd burning

Hi all

can any one please guide me how to burn xbox iso images i have downloded a lot but those are not working in my xbox 360.
Thanks.

Back