360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

Anyone having problems with truncate discs please check the link I provided above, go to your corresponding drive and check version details, some fw revisions will not support truncated images.

I can't see any link :| Btw, how can I know my Corresponding Drive? I boght my xbox already unlocked and I have no idea about what to do now! Is ready to read waves until at least 6, but not truncate images!!

The only way to know for sure is to open the Xbox then compare the drive to the drive list in the link provided.once that's done update the drive to the latest corresponding firmware.that's all that can be done.

Wave patching is at your own risk/expense I'd advise you to go to wherever or whomever you got it from and get them to update it for you.

Yo man! Nothing happens when I press the thanks button. Tried it with Internet Explorer too. But I can press the thanks button on some others posts but not the first one with the download link. :<

Once your registered give it up to half an hour for the server to update, refresh the page and the thanks button should appear
HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Ok it looks like the links no longer work, it'll have to wait until I get home tonight, alternatively, update your drives firmware or get the xkey and you'll no longer need to wave patch,its a thing of the past now.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Link now fixed in first post, remember people, this WILL ban your console, if its already banned, fire away. Update your drives firmware, no need for waves patching.

Link now fixed in first post, remember people, this WILL ban your console, if its already banned, fire away. Update your drives firmware, no need for waves patching.

Hi axxxo, I've some problem when I try to download the wave.dat, it gives me this message:

"Data of wave 2 was corrupted please download it again"

I'll try with your link 360gamespather/data but there aren't any file!

Where can I found the wave.dat files?
Thanks!

Attachments

• wave.jpg
    wave.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 83
I've a feeling the application might no longer be supported but I'd have to try get in touch with the author to be sure, if I find out anything I'll let you know but it won't be until tonight/tomorrow

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

I've a feeling the application might no longer be supported but I'd have to try get in touch with the author to be sure, if I find out anything I'll let you know but it won't be until tonight/tomorrow

Thanks axxxo, I'll wait patiently!

Sorry about the delay but I've only received a message back from Soulheaven just now, here's what he said.

SoulHeaven dit :
======================================================================
Hi,

Unfortunatly no, the software is no more supported due to the LT3.

No more waves patchings now.

There were a big pack of all waves posted on xbox scene.

Don't know if it's always available

Not good news I'm afraid.
Updating to the latest firmware is always recommend

Sorry about the delay but I've only received a message back from Soulheaven just now, here's what he said.

SoulHeaven dit :
Hi,

Unfortunatly no, the software is no more supported due to the LT3.

No more waves patchings now.

There were a big pack of all waves posted on xbox scene.

Don't know if it's always available

Not good news I'm afraid.
Updating to the latest firmware is always recommend

Hi axxxo, thanls a lot.
I've found a pack of waves on the net.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply. But is there a firmware for TS-H943? I thought they didn't update the firmware for TOSHIBA SAMSUNG drive.

Latest firmware for that drive is version 2.0.1 and here's the science why...
Samsung currently does not need v3.0 as isn't an AP2.5-capable drive. LT+ v3.0 is only needed for drives which support AP2.5 (Hitachi 78/79, BenQ, Lite-On). ISOs made for v3.0 that include topology data will work fine on Samsung and old Hitachis. In v3.0, the ISO layout hasn't changed, except that there will instead be new topology data in place of where the old AP2.5 replay sector used to be, which Samsung & old Hitachis ignore anyway.

Back