4K on IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get/got loads of hate when people was running to ebay twitter ect buying subs then been scammed and coming running to techkings for help and support and advice on what to do.
Was same with the old c/s lines aswell on those sites, fair play if people's cheap subs last the full amount of time money well spent

Not disputing that and your correct in that.

But there are some one who are genuine and obviously resellers who sell such cheapo subs for next to nothing.

Can't grumble at that at all and decent channel selection just a shame it's a shite app (smarters) lool

There's a choice of about 6 apps I think!

Edit to add pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723-225352.jpg
    Screenshot_20210723-225352.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 60
I got all mine on Legit Tivimate now with a bit of help from the providers!

Tbh I don't mind which app I use as long as it works. I use a rebranded smarters and XC on my main sub downstairs. I don't use the EPG as I only really watch Sport and VOD Series so spend very little time looking at the user interface. I did like the Sky look ones but you get used to whatever you use imo.

Tbh I don't mind which app I use as long as it works. I use a rebranded smarters and XC on my main sub downstairs. I don't use the EPG as I only really watch Sport and VOD Series so spend very little time looking at the user interface. I did like the Sky look ones but you get used to whatever you use imo.
Totally agree, I have a couple of cheap ones as well as my main but like them all in one place! Where you can refresh them all and clear cache with one click. One of the cheap ones had no posters for Vod on there apps, Tivimate finds them for reviewing films, I think xciptv did but prefer Tivi on shield and two sticks!

Will we ever get Sky Sports at 50fps (i.e., watchable)?
Never mind 4k, let's get FHD sorted out first.
Thank god for DAZN etc...
Not even sure IPTV hits 25fps given the ball stutter 😂 maybe they should take it back to basics.

You don't see iptv advertised on Twitter much at all these days, they seem to have clamped down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back