4K on IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have subscription with one supplier that has raw streams and yes you do notice the difference.

Whats your overall view of the streams? Close to the real HD?

Majority of UK raw streams are at 50fps while others are at 25fps.

It looks like Iv hit a nerve, with some of the " Re-Sellers " on this site.
All promoting similar streams, adding there Mark up to it.

The streams on here, I can find elsewhere, for 60% cheaper.

Raw Streams are the way forward.
There arent many Servers currently, who are selling these streams though.
But the Quality, is night and day, to whats being sold on this site.

Whats your overall view of the streams? Close to the real HD?

Majority of UK raw streams are at 50fps while others are at 25fps.
I have a sub with raw streams and they're exactly the same as the HD through satellite.

It's literally the TS from the satellite without any changes sent out via IPTV.

I recorded the F1 both via the IPTV and on my viark and file sizes and bitrates were identical.

Post all the silly gifs, insinuations of backdoor advertising, and condescending comments you like. The seif proclaimed experts on the supposed "go to place for iptv" have been well and truly shown up as clueless know it all dinosaurs on this thread.

Post all the silly gifs, insinuations of backdoor advertising, and condescending comments you like. The seif proclaimed experts on the supposed "go to place for iptv" have been well and truly shown up as clueless know it all dinosaurs on this thread.
No one is self proclaiming to be experts at all bud the gif I posted was in reference to the only fools and horses video nothing else as for saying there clueless is utter shite IMO I personally know there is local streams which I’ve stated in this thread but if your referring to pablo and moshi then that’s out of order as it’s these old dinosaurs as you put it that help day in day out with sarcasm along the way lol. it’s like all these end users that think they know more than providers but they haven’t got the balls to do what providers do and go running when issues arise and expect there arses wiping or try kiss arse there providers.
like when you have freeloaders that claim this that and other then all of a sudden start selling and think they know it all or contradict themselves 👀👀👀👀

Not all but certain so called "experts" really love to show off and boast.

But they also have a habit of putting certain individuals down who actually make valid points on different topics .

it’s like all these end users that think they know more than providers but they haven’t got the balls to do what providers do and go running when issues arise and expect there arses wiping or try kiss arse there providers.

Baz, there were end users on this thread talking about raw streams and providers denying these streams even exist. Then respected, long standing members have come and given first hand accounts of their use of such streams. The end users, in this case, DID know more than the providers.

Baz, there were end users on this thread talking about raw streams and providers denying these streams even exist. Then respected, long standing members have come and given first hand accounts of their use of such streams. The end users, in this case, DID know more than the providers.
I’ve always stated raw/local streams exist which I know as local as they come from local cards where as others will know them as raw streams as I’ve mentioned previously there mainly certain world channels that are local/raw

I’ve always stated raw/local streams exist which I know as local as they come from local cards where as others will know them as raw streams as I’ve mentioned previously there mainly certain world channels that are local/raw

Indeed you did Baz, you weren't one of the posters who was suggesting streams like that couldn't possibly exist without them knowing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back