80cm dish

Been quoted £79 cheapest one lol 😂
I'm not home now but do you think I can get signal from 16 Eutelsat

Wow just read on another post that supersport dosent clear the whole point of this post is because of that channel

Wow just read on another post that supersport dosent clear the whole point of this post is because of that channel
They do on the Viark and forever server can not answer for euro lines at the mo wife watching it.

Buy bullet type LNB's with the slim side to side profile if that makes any sense.
Ye, I've already got a bullet on 19, I had to do that to get a normal 13 close enough for all TPs,
I'll need to see if I can find a good quality Quattro bullet for my 28 feed, that's used for Freeview throughout the house.

I was a bit too lazy to type last night. I was recommended that Venton LNB from another forum.

I have the quad version, exl-qs, I think linesman has some of those too on his multi-lnb setup. I haven't installed mine yet, but I did test it out and from what I remember it did perform pretty well on a zone 1 dish.

Amazon UK & DE sell it too from time to time, that's where I got mine from. At the moment, they only have the quad version (although they have wrongly listed it as a quattro too).

You don't move the satellite dish Disconnect the
Cables from the 13 east l.n.b Undo the screw supporting the l.n.b holder to the multisat bracket slide the holder l.n.b of the bracket Fit the l.n.b to the l.n.b holder for 16 east slide along the multi l.n.b holder Move until you receive s.n.r
on 16 east You might need to adjust the skew angle of the l.n.b to maximise the s.n.r Then slide the l.n.b holder l.n.b for 13 east Along the
multisat bracket until you receive s.n.r for 13 east adjust skew angle of l.n.b to maximise s.n.r
Just to add before you remove the 13 east l.n.b l.n.b holder Mark the edge of the l.n.b holder on the multisat bracket with a permanent marker so
You can position the holder where you removed it from

You don't move the satellite dish Disconnect the
Cables from the 13 east l.n.b Undo the screw supporting the l.n.b holder to the multisat bracket slide the holder l.n.b of the bracket Fit the l.n.b to the l.n.b holder for 16 east slide along the multi l.n.b holder Move until you receive s.n.r
on 16 east You might need to adjust the skew angle of the l.n.b to maximise the s.n.r Then slide the l.n.b holder l.n.b for 13 east Along the
multisat bracket until you receive s.n.r for 13 east adjust skew angle of l.n.b to maximise s.n.r
Just to add before you remove the 13 east l.n.b l.n.b holder Mark the edge of the l.n.b holder on the multisat bracket with a permanent marker so
You can position the holder where you removed it from

Thanks alot makes sense now supersport albania has which commentator is it Peter dury or Martin Tyler and G Nev

It has the world feed commentators, so none of the ones contracted to sky or bt sport.
Brilliant mate booked an engineer in and he will take a look free quote hopefully it's not expensive do you know roughly how much he will quote

Brilliant mate booked an engineer in and he will take a look free quote hopefully it's not expensive do you know roughly how much he will quote
You are not going to get 16 between 13 and 19 on an 80cm dish, it's too close, you will have to lose both those other sats, unless you fit one of those fancy dual LNBs, and I don't know think they work with a normal diseqc switch.
You could always move one of your LNBs to 23

You are not going to get 16 between 13 and 19 on an 80cm dish, it's too close, you will have to lose both those other sats, unless you fit one of those fancy dual LNBs, and I don't know think they work with a normal diseqc switch.
You could always move one of your LNBs to 23
Ohh that explains it more didn't know so it's easier to get 23 and keep astra 19 and sky 28 I'm not bothered about hotbird tbf
Can you confirm to me does 23 have English audio and is it available on eurosub

Last edited:
Can i remove hotbird and replace it with Eutelsat 16 and keep astra 19 or I have to lose it all to get Eutelsat 16

Can i remove hotbird and replace it with Eutelsat 16 and keep astra 19 or I have to lose it all to get Eutelsat 16
I don't honestly know, but I'd think it's just too close,
I had to fit a bullet LNB at 19 to get 13 close enough on a 65cm dish.

You might struggle with 16e on an 80cm dish. I don't know too much about dish sizes, but I have seen other users having that issue on an 80cm.

Personally, I don't think pic quality on 16e is all that. It doesn't look as crisp as others and they keep putting logos/advertisements onscreen. I always end up watching on 30w or 19e.

Back