80cm dish

yoos21

Hi everyone I have an 80cm dish I receive astra 19 sky 28 and hotbird 13 would it be possible to receive signal from 16 I just want to watch EPL with English audio I think supersport show it thanks in advance.

Whats the prime focus sat the dish is pointing at 19 ?

And what part of the UK are you in ?

I'm in Nottingham and it's pointing south I have a diseqc switch a guy did it for me but I can't find him anymore

Ahhh so you are not capable your self then ?

Id say with bullet nose LNB's you might do it but it would be better on a 1 meter dish aimed at 16e.

It's a difficult transponder to receive good s.n.r
With my multisat systems even with red rocket
Bullet l.n.b

It's a difficult transponder to receive good s.n.r
With my multisat systems even with red rocket
Bullet l.n.b
Oh I see I just wanna watch EPL games on sat tbf with English audio dazn is Spainish and polsat is Polish otherwise might just stick with bein sports English with iptv but that's having issues past few days

I've always been confused as to why you need English commentary on any sports,
Surely you can just watch what is happening,?
I actually enjoyed watching the motoGP with Spanish commentary, I hadn't a clue what they were saying (I actually started understanding little bits after a few weeks) , but boy did they make it sound exciting, lol.

I've always been confused as to why you need English commentary on any sports,
Surely you can just watch what is happening,?
I actually enjoyed watching the motoGP with Spanish commentary, I hadn't a clue what they were saying (I actually started understanding little bits after a few weeks) , but boy did they make it sound exciting, lol.
I'm used to English commentary with the premier league that's why but with the Polish commentary I use since Cs died 2017 it's more exciting than Martin Tyler lol

I
I'm used to English commentary with the premier league that's why but with the Polish commentary I use since Cs died 2017 it's more exciting than Martin Tyler lol
I understand you are used to it,
But why do you need it,?
Can you not just watch the game and see who has the ball, or what is happening,?
I really am at a loss as to why some people are really intent on having English commentary, even to the point that they synch their radio to the match.

I

I understand you are used to it,
But why do you need it,?
Can you not just watch the game and see who has the ball, or what is happening,?
I really am at a loss as to why some people are really intent on having English commentary, even to the point that they synch their radio to the match.
It's brings excitement maybe
Do you use sat or iptv for the EPL games

Oh I see I just wanna watch EPL games on sat tbf with English audio dazn is Spainish and polsat is Polish otherwise might just stick with bein sports English with iptv but that's having issues past few days
Look for a motorised dish installer and get them to fit and align it you have the full arc then and 16e will then wont be an issue.

It's brings excitement maybe
Do you use sat or iptv for the EPL games
I don't really watch much football,
Mainly motorsports, and I don't really care what language it's in tbh.
When I'm at home I use sat (28, 19, 13) , when I'm working away it's IPTV.

Get yourself 23.5e or 0.8 west MotoGP and WSBK on Nova English comms

I get what your saying 100% though watch many a Football or boxing match without English comms.

Get yourself 23.5e or 0.8 west MotoGP and WSBK on Nova English comms

I get what your saying 100% though watch many a Football or boxing match without English comms.
Oh , thanks for that, been watching motoGP on BT sd since it went from Movi on 19, WSBK is still on 19,
Must try and see what I can sort out to get 23.5 , it's going to be a tight squeeze on my 65cm, worth a try tho, I get good signal on 13 19 and 28 , if I can physically get another LNB between 19 and 28.

Oh , thanks for that, been watching motoGP on BT sd since it went from Movi on 19, WSBK is still on 19,
Must try and see what I can sort out to get 23.5 , it's going to be a tight squeeze on my 65cm, worth a try tho, I get good signal on 13 19 and 28 , if I can physically get another LNB between 19 and 28.
Buy bullet type LNB's with the slim side to side profile if that makes any sense.

Back