A New Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this will be my last post on this thread as I have had some bad news this week I’m going to keep it to myself and get on with what is left of my life :cry:

It’s been great to be a member on this forum and to make some great friends(y)(y)

I hope you all have a Great Christmas :smiley::smiley::love::smiley::smiley:

:smiley::smiley::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I hope all goes well for you Dave, and you and yours have a good Christmas (y)
You're an incredibly brave and determined guy and if anyone can get though it, it's you! (y):love:(y)

Ok I never thought I would come back to this thread so here goes.

I have never claim any ownership to any thread on this forum.

Ok I’m happy to be back on this forum but sometimes this admin team can be very hard on me if life is not difficult enough :cry::unsure::whistle:

One tune tonight for me and my mate Willo (y):smiley:(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it on topic. I have removed a load of posts. A few of those were just disgusting and uncalled for. Questioning someone's integrity on whether they have or have had Cancer is beyond a joke. How dare you even go there.

We have always prided ourselves on being a friendly Forum but just lately there has been a some repeated offenders starting trouble in threads in the guise of banter. I am all for having a laugh but as shown in this thread it escalates and becomes nothing but insults back and forth. That breeds further hate amongst members that continues in other threads with members having a sly dig at each other to get another reaction etc.. it stops now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back