ABM 2.1 not working or updating

My ABM stopped functioning normally recently (tuning failed fatal) and I wasn’t able to update the config files (incompatible versions). So I deleted ABM now all my channels have dissapeared and I can’t get them back, can anyone help? I’m a noob when it comes to all this stuff. My box is edision OS mini + and running openVIX 4.2. Any help would be much appreciated.

By the sounds of it your on an outdated image and box would need to be reflashed with a newer image.Deleting abm only means your bouquets are gone but your all list should work if you also scanned your box.
I would be saving your working line and cfg file to laptop so one can send it back when reflashed.

And people say if it works don’t fix it

Well it worked for a long time, but I’m sure you haven’t been getting the best of it

Thanks will try this, anyone know where I can get the newest version of open Vix not really sure where to look for it. Also it’s been a long time since I flashed my box so do I need to put new software on usb stick then put in box and power on to reflash?

Managed to sort it after a few hours later, didn’t know my box had an inbuilt image updater! Wish I’d of known that before I started lol one last question does any know what the area code is for Virgin Bolton BL2? My box is still on Manchester where I don’t live anymore

Managed to sort it after a few hours later, didn’t know my box had an inbuilt image updater! Wish I’d of known that before I started lol one last question does any know what the area code is for Virgin Bolton BL2? My box is still on Manchester where I don’t live anymore

Bolton: 41060

Back